Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

The memory card I have is used so thats why I dont know if its the memory card or the ps2. The card doesnt read on either slot.

Well Capcom has two huge new releases for E3 one of them was TvC coming to US. Any ideas on what the second game could be ? How about Mega Man lol. I would really like to see a CvS 3 though.

C to the O to the M to the BOOOOOO!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180357721705

Is this what inpin converters are going for ? Or is that too high or low ?

I would just get one from Laugh:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=174859

Takes about a week for him to ship to Ohio, I’ve used him a lot for Korean parts and random stuff.

Yeah I will probably go through him.

edit * The New and much improved SFAS. Thanks to Nick-Lucky Day

http://img30.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=066qfn.jpg

Anybody going to Clint’s: If you have an external hard drive and feel like being a cool guy, you think you could let me use it to transfer some files? I can get it done there and I need to reformat my computer because it decided it doesn’t like 3S on 2DF/GGPO anymore, so I figure I could give it a try.

Crimson - I can be a cool guy (like I always am lol) and bring mine. BTW how does one go about reformatting their laptop? Mine has a buncha stuff wrong with it (i.e. registry errors, frequent loss of system memory, freezing then having to reboot, etc. etc…). Like, I want to set it back to factory settings – how it was when I first got it. I would have to reinstall my video capture program and doujins, but I don’t care. I have all the files backed up and such.

If you have a brand like a Dell, HP, or something mass produced it probably has a few easy ways to restore it.

Dells usually have a recovery console built into the boot up menu (which you get to by pressing F1, F8, F12, etc. depending on what the post screen tells you).

A lot of manufacturers have a recovery disc included with their PC.

If you’re on something that doesn’t have one of these, you basically pop your Windows disc in, set the PC up to boot from disc, and follow the instructions on the screen as you go.

It’s also handy to go get all of your drivers from the company’s website and throw them on a jump drive before you reformat.

DO NOT VISIT http://daigoumehara.blogspot.com/

Hello everyone, my name is Michael Brandt, and I am the Latest + Greatest Big City Champion.

Marcell had me with the quote of the night, “Jinmaster accidentally won the tournament” :looney:

How many people showed up? Since it seems like a lot of us thought it was today, lol.

Pre-Reg for FOCUS CANCEL!

14 of Ohio’s best was in attendance.

Lucky, nice edit lol. I’ll look for that recovery console since I have a Dell.

Thats less than the Gamestop tournament I attended…Congrats though. What are you going to do with your Championship Katana :wgrin:

Tiggy: What Nick said. Just bring the disc that came with your laptop to Clint’s and I can get you set up. I thought it was just having trouble with online play, but it doesn’t even wanna run 3S right anymore. I don’t know what got into my shit, but it must die.

Mike: Congrats! I’m assuming Josh the Funk Doc came in second?

Wait, how did Columbus get enough posts to get a new thread lol?

Thanks! I’ll look through my room and see if I can find it. If not, GGPO

stfu gtfo smh
I X-Copied Chicago’s format and make a new thread every 1,000 posts. Our first thread took over three years to get to 1,000, mainly cause the OGs did more gaming than posting. lol

And before I go to bed:
[media=youtube]bgXY-bYJUQg&feature=related[/media]

Freaking Tokido’s Vega and his stand FK shenanigans. How many was that?

Wow this tread moves so fast it is hard to keep up.

Tiggy I have HDR and SFIV on the ps3 already so if you bring you stick for the ps3 that would rock.
I have a 360 and I now have 3 sticks that work for it so we should be safe there.

Hey Brian I might have an extra inpin that I ordered from laugh. It is a long story but I will tell you tonight.

I just got back last night from spending the weekend in the country with my parents. So I am in need of some gaming cant wait til tonight. If anyone else need directions or my number just let me know.

P.s Congrads on the Win Mike,

I fucking hate allergies.

not true tiggy was not there

This made my day

The only thing the picture needs is Mike holding up a katana.