Columbus, OH: jinmaster got banned, lolwut

I just want to thank everyone who came out and played I had a great time.

ED: thanks for bring your setup and getting the pizza setup.

Paul: thanks for bringing your stuff and taken pictures. maybe next time we will do a cook out fight night.

Tiggy: keep training I feel our struggle is an eternal one. plus I still owe you a tournament win.

Josh: thanks for getting Phong.

Marcel: for taking Phong home.

Phong: I apologize I past the buck.

Dwayne: thanks for bringing your setup, also I want to play your Chun on Wednesday I meant to last night.

Brian: thanks for keeping order.

Mike: thx for running the random SFIV tournament and working on your dickness I can tell you are working on keep it up, dont give into the darkside.

What he said.

Yeah, my fingers were in pain after trying to play Guilty Gear on that. I’ve never had that happen before.

Hey Paul I would love to see the pictures you took you should post them up.

Is anyone going to the arcade in Cinci this weekend ? I think Brent went last weekend…how was it Brent ?

Wow, this meet-up yesterday sounded serious. I spent 6 hours yesterday fixing stuff on my sister’s computer and setting up her wireless network, so I couldn’t make it. I’ve just been burnt out on fighting games recently, and instead I’ve been making excuses to do other stuff. I still want to check out that Cinci arcade sometime.

Well, this game kind of exists. It’s called SoulGainer DragonBlast.
[media=youtube]bcc5jBmqDrw[/media]

My guess is that the developers just changed some of their models and attacks to Nico Nico memes as a joke, but they’re never going to release that version of the game for copyright reasons.

For all of you that do not have SF4 here is a pretty sweet deal
http://www.target.com/gp/search/180-2366462-2210654?field-keywords=Street+Fighter+IV&url=index%3Dtarget%26search-alias%3Dtgt-index&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=0&y=0

I think I have Saturday free this weekend, I will drive if anyone wants to go let me know.
I take it you are in Brian.

Just finished this project with Starmen.net. Let me know what you guys think.

Also ADVERTISING YES

Yeah I would like to go this weekend. If we see how many are going we can get a carpool thing going. I was thinking would could just meet up at your place since its close to 71 and get a couple of "gas efficient"cars to go down with(gas is $2.65 pg).

Also for those interested here is the complete HD Remix soundtrack download for free http://www.ocremix.org/info/OC_ReMix:_Super_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_HD_Remix_Official_Soundtrack

Not a huge MGS fan, but those are pretty slick.

OC Remix stuff is always free. If you have time check out the rest of the site, because there’s a lot of good stuff on there.

There’s actually an older SF compilation that I like better than the HDR one.

Since class is starting, I’ll have to keep this one short, but:

I GOT FLOWCHARTED!!!1!!one!!1!!

!

You should bring it to Brent’s tomorrow.

I will. But trust me when I say that you’ll hate it.

Check it out they are having an SFIV Tournament this Saturday looks like a good time.
http://www.arcadelegendsohio.com/

After seeing that, it made me remember what JimSensei said last night at Clint’s about your M_Gear1 gamertag, and how you were into MGO. I would’ve never got the Snake thing otherwise. Man I’m slow

I get off work at 4pm, so I definitely won’t be going with you gaiz. I will be at the I Scream social next Saturday tho, who else is going?

I’m getting one of those Les Infants Terribles shirts. They all look too good.

Re: Goatse. I wouldn’t care if it was just an image of some guy spreading his asshole for the internets to see because that can just easily be deleted (but not forgotten, why would you bring that up?), but anything installed means I’ve gotta go in there, delete the program, go and fix anything done to my registry (which can be a bitch) and look for anything else associated with it. I don’t like my shit bogged down.

Re: I Scream social. What?

Thanks man. :slight_smile:

What the hell did this person install on your computer, though?

Oh, and I’m down with that Tourny in the arcade.

That actually sounds like what’s wrong with my laptop, in terms of registry errors. Like I can put the mouse over a file icon, but the description won’t ever come up. Shit like that, plus all the other stuff I mentioned yesterday.

And this is the I Scream Social:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=190657

YEAH! Thanks for the link Paul! Now I gotta find out who sings that song, cause it’s pretty cool.
EDIT: Never mind, just found out lmao

There’s no way it can be that bad. It still has CUS. And isn’t the game 12 players now? Sneaking must be a mess.

Yeah, I played MGO a lot. That’s what consumed most of my time before I got into fighting games.