Castle Doom: Doctor Doom Video Thread

So, anybody know how to do Doom’s dive kick loop? Or was that taken out?

in the corner you can do
[H -> S -> sj. S -> ADDF] x n
It looks and feels like an infinite but I can’t seem to get more than 5 rounds of it.
You get around 960,000 damage via level 3 tacked on at the end.
[media=youtube]fsCqBR2d-f0[/media]
Just mashin’

I’ve also messed around with corner
[H -> S -> sj. f+H -> sj. S -> ADDF] x n
This one seems more slippery.

What’s ADDF? I probably know what it is, but I’m horrible with acronyms.

I think it means air dash dash forward?

And I think I just got an idea for the coolest combo ever

There was one that can only be done on standing characters in the corner but I think they took it out. Perhaps you used to be able to dash cancel 6C infinitly back then. Clearly we can not do this anymore.

"wow doom is so lame.
[C -> S -> sj S xx airdash downforward -> land then dash forward]
This is a real loop. Not just in the corner."
This will carry to the corner from anywhere.

I am having so much more fun playing in training mode finding out all the possibilities for combos than actually playing the game haha.
The first one is a combo that will kill even Sentinel. Uses X-factor and one super and does 1,464,300 damage (you will have plenty of time to hit confirm before you use your X-Factor too).
[media=youtube]L5t467f-FJs[/media]

The second one is X-Factor combo that uses one assist and does 1,179,900 damage. You can start the same way as combo 1 and probably get enough damage to kill Sentinel but I was just being lazy at that time. In fact I am quite positive this will do more than 1,250,00 damage without the assist if you start it up the same way as the first combo. Pretty sure anyway.
[media=youtube]5HfPMJzGXo0[/media]

teamkhaos on Justin.tv

Buktooth playing Doom on stream. Should be able to watch the record later if u miss.

http://www.justin.tv/teamkhaos/b/279725133 Part 3 where he starts to do some things.

And I am done for tonight
[media=youtube]GJCn_dN5y28[/media]
[media=youtube]epDkYfiMRxA[/media]

why does sent have more pushback :frowning:

Yeah i noticed that too. He’s big as fuck but randomly gets pushback on hit that places u out.

Heres a 1 Mil damage combo I did no x factor nothing really new though.
[media=youtube]lXipB9PQoLw[/media]

Going to have try that in Training Mode sometime today.

Doom is on 2 of my teams right now Doom (rocks)/Chris(gunfire)/Task(Heavy Vertical Shot) and Iron Man(UNibeam)/Sent(drones)/Doom(Hidden Missle)

It’s like i play so elementary with doom compared to my other guys and it’s just he’s always my back up guy and not my frontline. Dude is the best assist character in game. Do the trials help at all?

Against Deadpool you have to use [C -> f+C (hard kick) -> sj S xx airdash downforward -> land then dash forward] or else he will roll out of the S launcher.

[media=youtube]WKLsXQ-BfDU[/media]

That’s a corner combo multiple OTG launch loop into level 3 hyper for 946,000 damage. Can’t wait untill Dooms start whipping out some high level loops.

doom can carry you to the corner via his lame dash up loop from anywhere on the screen.
[media=youtube]M0CjTtE13A8[/media]
some characters require hard kick instead of S
instead of level3, you can also relaunch thor here via hard kick or level 1 super him via sphere flame.

i think this basically means that doom is guaranteed at least 700 damage (no xfactor, no level3) if he launches you from anywhere.

Good stuff but change your smoke alarm battery.

Are you able to add any other hits to the air combo (i.e. B, C, S) or will that ruin the ability to dash forward and OTG with C?

Also, are u cancelling the dash forward or just spamming C for the OTG?

It isn’t pretty at all but that is freaking a consistent way to get them into the corner and thats a legit infinite that is freaking simple…

you can’t add any additional air hits unless you are in the corner. if you add more air hits you can’t do the dash forward and continue the otg hits.

i cancel his sj S into airdash downforward.

you can’t cancel doom’s forward dash with normals. you can only cancel his forward dash via jump. which i don’t do here.

also variations of this will basically kill most of the cast from anywhere on the screen (e.g. storm dies … lol). it’s so stupid. basically against doom don’t get launched when he has 3 meters or you are dead period.

I decided to learn BUK’s Dive kick loop as my bnb. Having trouble with it. When I watch his video it seems hes able to get the second J.M so low to the ground, that he’s able to 2B easily after to continue the loop. I can’t get a second rep because the opponent recovers out and isn’t low enough for my second J.M to connect. Anyone having these issues? or have a remedy for them?

I highlighted the 2 vids where he’s able to do this.

Justin.tv - iNerd’s Basement - Doom Loop

Justin.tv - iNerd’s Basement - Full Dr.Doom loop

I don’t want to record how far I get untill I mess up, but if my explanation was confusing I can. Thanks