Cammy Combo/Tech Thread: Target Confirmed!

Ahh ok i will try. I do this combo why it is so easy, sorry when i write, i from spain. Which are the the best away to connect CA? I like cr.lp,b+mp +hk +cspike +ca, i like also to pusnish fireball and after spiral arrow, in the corner i use also much s.hp to pressure, i hope that you understood…

So? http://youtu.be/9YBC0vmJmi4

Try CC sthk, walk forward, st.hp xx vt, walk forward a bit, stmp, sthp, arrow and CA. This combo works without the CA but you do have to be kinda close when you do CC them, so it’s mostly for punish. In fact, someone mentioned it somewhere already.
If it works it should be her highest damaging combo.

Edit: Found it. It’s right here on this thread.

Any combo that has vtrigger spiral arrow or normal cannon spike can be cancelled into CA. Since CA apparently has a minimum damage threshold when performed in combos you don’t really have to worry about scaling. Just perform the best combo you can and end it with CA. (To be verified? I’ll edit this out if someone ever actually tests this.)
You can also cr.hp xx CA straight from footsies.

Ok after i will try, now i am in the supermarket

So? http://youtu.be/WB5JCzMpHMk

It was without ca? Sorry

Making Cammy’s cr. MP (+5 normally) hit meaty enough to combo into st. MP (6 frames) is incredibly easy. I’m not sure what the active frames on it are, but I manually time it with little to no trouble.

In the video I posted in the video thread (I’m not gonna double post it by putting it here), I show hitting it meaty off of LK Spiral Arrow, but I’ve walked up post knock down quite a few times now and had no problem comboing meaty cr. MP > st. MP > cr. MK xx Spiral Arrow.

Yes is very good cr.mp s.mp cr.mk Sa :slight_smile: yujuu thank i dont knew it. This combo only connect in counter hit no?

I put the video allready into my second post.
I put them behind spoiler, so the overview is a little bit easier.

The normal cr.hp link into other normal?not?

Thanks cipher.

Yeah, it works if cr. MP hits meaty or CH.

And no, cr. HP is even on hit if I remember correctly, but you can cancel it into VT.

No but it is VT cancellable

Thank my friend

Ok I can see that Ponngko do it alwAys, cr.hp cancel vtrigger, thank everybody

And cr.hp is a pretty easy confirm to super

Cammy dive kick doesnt seem 2 bad at all i wouldnt use it 2 much but it could work as a way 2 throw of ur opponents AA timing.

Also her v reversal is amazing when ur getting pressured in the corner

The main problem with the divekicks is their hitbox and hutboxes. You have a tiny square do deal damage and this huuuuge block where you can take damage. They went from being a tool to mix up anti-airs to something that can be AA’d really easily.

I don’t know if this counts as tech because it’s pretty simple, but if you VTC AA cr.hp you can dash under them to the other side for a reset. This works really low to the ground as well, as I caught people trying to jump away and I still was able to get under them.

Hey guys,

I made some notes for myself this evening about cammy (detail and frames of normals and basic combos, even though most are here)
Maybe it can be of use for you :slight_smile:

Enjoy

To be honest, I get nervous about sharing stuff on this site since I feel like I’m going to get called out a ton but like I want to help.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZPmkH91_kRFE_5SWEwAIwZ3rBt8WH8uM

I’m a visual person so I put up a few of the things I learned on here into a play list. I can always upload more or just do an entire demonstration of everything listed if people are okay with it.