California Regionals January 17-18 2009 - DENJIN ARCADE

lets just get along and yell next to kai at this tournament, okay?
oh yeah, my bet of 1000 on fatbear still stands.

lol oregon

SCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT

gdlk

I’m fucking down like syndrome! I’ll even buy you some “GATORADE”.:woot:

I accept this bet. Thanks in advance for the donation. :woot:

!!!FUCKING FREE!!!

p.s. Out here in Cali, we talk shit and get hype during MMs. If you can’t hang, too fucking bad. Also, I don’t understand how you can question the seriousness of Kai or me, when your boyfriend doesn’t even know a basic match-up for Yun. “no oro”? What a joke. If fagbear had said something more along the lines of, “no dick,” it would have been more apt, since he’s obviously a pussy.

over 145 post and still no sticky? come on mods.

I play with Sanchez yelling in my ear all the time anyway.

If you’d really like to bring this shit down, I propose that we delegate this position to each our own. If you’d really like to see what I have to play under everytime, I suggest you come to my side, yell in my ear…

And I will nominate Sanchez to yell in FatBear’s ear. Should be no arguments then about not being able to hang with the SoCal Hype.

On another note, I have no beef with FatBear, nor have I ever. The point of this MM is to make back $300, and to prove the difference between console and arcade.

P.S. I own Vinny.

lmao

this isn’t fucking tennis or golf.

chicken match accepted.

this is what im talking about.

lol at being quiet during a money match.

http://www.pdx.edu/media/c/r/CR_RandomselectEVO2008.jpg
oregon hype?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/shoobert/3v3/DSC07271.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/shoobert/3v3/DSC07267.jpg
so-cal hype

get hype or get out. this shit is gonna be legendary and after that, hotel party my place… where the hype dont fucking stop! EVER…

GIMME THAT CHICKEN

and my caps

party in the arcade

is shogo providing the candy?

me: if you’ll let me bring a keg
me: ill bring a keg
cdburningboy: lol…i cant let u bring it inside and shit
me: like
me: outside in that back area
me: LOL
cdburningboy: uhhh…i think you can put it in the employees bathroom?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

???
if youre gonna start talking hella serious trash about me and fatbear and dont want to have any fun with this tourney, then i up my bet to 2000.

bebop is the definition of fun.

Go sanchez…

so cal likes to talk shit. this is fun to us. dont get sad about it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hype

Man, I thought everyone liked some good hype. Back east dudes would literally throw chairs and rip their shirts Hulkamania style when they won. Booya, Northern Virginia, home of the CHICKEN MATCH! I know Oregon likes its hippies and its peaceniks and its forests and whatever, but come on, put down that decriminalized-pot peace pop and get hype!!

PS Speaking of CHICKEN MATCH, so, Pherai v LetBloodRun, ft 100??

Don’t care for 3s, but I vividly remember most if not all of so cal yelling at kai especially after he was down big. From what I hear, he’s arrogant and not even good, hence why gatos were yelling at him? As sanchez posted, I believe that directly led to kai’s lost. It was pretty nasty too. Also, how come fatbear isn’t fat? oxymoron in my opinion.

papa watts needs to get in on some oregonian money in my opinion

I’d up the bet to 5k, but I honestly don’t have that kind of money. 1k is all I’ll be able to bring in cash (working student, sorry). If you’re willing to give away more money, I’m sure people will be there making substantial side bets.

p.s. This isn’t going to be on console, it’s going to be on an arcade cabinet. I wont go into all the details, but there are differences between the two. Suffice it to say, console has never had a perfect port for 3s. So, basically, you and your friend are in for a huge fucking surprise. :wink:

p.p.s. No more talk, just shut up and bring the money, please. I’ll be the Samoan dude, most likely wearing a sweater that says “Samoa” on it.