California Regionals January 17-18 2009 - DENJIN ARCADE

WTF is OREGON?

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=168010&page=3

i got 1000 on fatbear and i challenge kai and his crew to match me if they are serious.

Kai has a crew?:confused:

Sidebet time, I got 1 bucket of KFC spicy fried chicken on Pherai!

CHICKEN MATCH! Bet it!

well whoever those guys were who were yelling the entire time right next to fatbear. if people are willing to try to distract players during a mm then they should put down enough money or shut up.

$300 FT10 vs Kai let’s do it.

I might be open to other MMs to but no Oro.

Still looking for 3v3 team in 3S and CvS2

I’m sure the people at all the Laker games should shut the fuck up too.

Shit, man. We wanted FatBear to win.

We just got ourselves a match!

:rofl: at no Oro

And I back myself for a bucket of spicy chicken, mmmm

:woot: champion

CHICKEN MATCHHHHH

gimme my caps lock SRK

I am the people’s champion

chicken sounds good right now. mmm add another bucket no make it two buckets of spicey chicken on pherai!

oh my bad.
ill come to this tournament and ill be standing right next to kai yelling in his ear telling him hes weak.
theres no way fatbear will lose then.

Is there good food near the arcade?

food is ok, mostly fast food, and thai kitchen

He’s going to need one if he wants any chance of beating me and my hella sick crew:

http://www.pdx.edu/media/c/r/CR_RandomselectEVO2008.jpg

I’ll see your chicken and raise you four, COUNT 'EM, FOUR(4) BUTTERMILK BISCUITS!

Screw your trafe, dude, my Hebrew ass don’t mix no milk and meat. What’s the matter, you too scared to back with CHICKEN??

If you’re insinuating that any of us were yelling in FatBear’s ear at Evo you are sorely mistaken. The closest person yelling to him was 3 people away from his cameraman who was at least 3 people away from THE PEOPLE’S CHAMPION.

Even after being asked to depart from the immediate proximity the “Kai crew” still continued to yell(louder) at Kai. Subsequently, FatBear won his money and we, the alumni of the “Kai crew”, asked for no cut of the money. I think that’s rather generous considering we were apparently the sole reason Fat won.

Note that 100% of the time I have a photographic memory, 90% of the time.

Shit, you wanna yell at Kai? WE FUCKING ENCOURAGE IT.