California Regionals January 17-18 2009 - DENJIN ARCADE

:uf::lp::lp::l::lk::hp:…:arazz: COME ON MM…??? I’LL EVEN DO YOU GUYS A FAVOR… A HANDICAP MATCH AGAINST YOUR NEW TEAM, 3 VS ME…:woot:

Dearest JR,

It has come to our attention that you have lost your mind. Maybe it’s the sideffect of beasting too hard too often. Whatever the case may be we can assure you that we are here for you. We only ask for you to extend your hand to us.

Help us, help you, help us so we can in turn help you and your ongoing quest of conquering England.

Sincerestly,
Alexander “Sanchez” Sanchez
&
Adam “Bebop” Bebop

EN ESPAOL PORFAVOR SEOR ALEJANDRO SANCHES…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this cuz I didn’t make the tylenol demon flash avatar?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANT IN!! I should have tons of money by then.

YES…:sad::sad::sad:

im pretty positive shogo aint doin no kegs inside the arcade. obv doesnt want to risk gettin fined or anything.

with that said, AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH BRINGING THE HYPE IN A GATORADE BOTTLE

only if i can sleep w/ ken i on one side, and bebops on the other… :cybot::woot::mad:

The winner gets the “Gatorade shower” after the tourny, like in football.

:lovin::rofl::wgrin:
who wants to stay w/ the hype?:wonder::wonder::wonder:

I can help run the marvel tourny on both days…

what happened to the hate/hype?

keep it going.

what is so cal marvel team

Still looking for serious partners for the CvS2 3 on 3…PM me or reply here…thanks… -DR.B

We will have the playoffs at Denjin on Dec 13th. Stay tuned for details. This is also for the other 4 games as well.

Unless you Marvel players can peacefully discuss and agree on a team, there will be a playoff.

That arcade looks pretty sick. Wow.

Better practice on the jap sticks! :wonder:

^jap sticks are the best! also if you guys want to see more pics of the arcade just let me know and ill take some since i go to denjin pretty often.

fanatiq/danny s/fanatiq/danny s/danny s

I will be taking all money matches from you scrub ass marvel players (only on american cab). I will not money match people I don’t like because you will want 430409840234 runbacks to validate your “goodness”

For CvS2 you should get a 2nd cabinet regardless of how many people will show up since it’s going to take a long-ass time no matter what. I can help run CvS2 here and there if necessary for this, it’s going to be awesome.

team HSC

duc/taiji/reset

you garbage son, ft 100, 1$! bet it!

Cali sucks