California Regionals January 17-18 2009 - DENJIN ARCADE

^you have a sweater like that?

YOU HAVENT SEEN IT?

PS-West west, yall.

this sounds tight. i might have to try and make this!

Wtf ?

Oregon is DOPE !!! I dunno what the fuck you are talking about.

Sad, I have never touted myself as being the best, or ever saying anything or feeling bad after a loss. I doubt if anything, that the yelling stimulates from my arrogance.

I’m very well aware of why I’m yelled at, but a significant part of it might be because I just don’t think a lot whenever I’m playing 3s.

I don’t know who you heard from, but they obviously don’t know me or the “crew” that yells at me all the time.

If you’re not in the arcades, you’re trash. Not directed at you personally Robust, but fuck all of these console faggots. I don’t give a fuck if you don’t have an arcade around you, go move to Japan or something. I was curious last Evo, but never again will I bring myself to such lows to ask for MM’s to occur on console. I was naive, and I lost $300 because I underestimated the differences.

Last time I checked, SBO Quals wasn’t held on a 13 inch screen with a controller 5 feet away from the screen sliding around on a chair or a lap.

Fuck console, and fuck what it’s done to arcades over the years. The community is so much more than just playing games.

lol. I GUESS WE ALL UP IN THAT ASS THEN.

so i guess get a keg.
charge niggas who want beer. ($1 a cup sounds reasonable)

well this is certianly good shit all around. i dont like games but since im a raging alcoholic im sure to be here now.

sticky this shitttt…

i thought marvel had drama but drama over yelling? wtf? i just want to see somebody win this 1k.

good shit on being an alcoholic, 1rst cup is on me.:woot:
Gootecks gave me a good idea.:wonder: Im getting 2 rooms, then charging ppl (who ever wants to stay in simi and not drive back home for the night) $20 for the night. if i make good money…its all gonna be going to alcohol. Im bringing a good friend of mine who knows how to bartend.

So look for that handsome, luscious samoan, and ask him about that hype.:lovin:

http://magnetro.com/shh.gif

can we put a brown pag over the keg? Is it coo then? lol

lol good shit

any easy way to get to denjin from LAX???

If you can fly into Burbank, that will be MUCH easier than LAX.

Wait… some one complaining about people yelling during a match:amazed:?

I posted, Now this shit is legit.

I’ll do my best to be there and bring some hard pipe hitting foos with me. Always glad to see my socal brothas.

aspdfja;sdjf;laskfjl;kjsdfl;kjdsf

Console does suck. You notice it the most when you go directly from arcade to console. It’s just so…YUCK.

You guys don’t practice on DC? No wonder Oregon is so good. <3 DC

HA! I wanna use that for the album art for the next podcast. :woot:

fatbear hows my ass taste. if i go you wanna play some MMs?? and your boys?? for the record, i dont give a fuck who anyone plays. pz