C3 (MD/VA) September 22, 2007: The Rebirth

heyyy MM anyone?

ill put like 25 on JB’s ibuki.

It looks like i should definetly be able to make the 9/22 sched Havoc.

il be there and ecc and i think my homboy already got a room fore nec bchan is set for the year when it comes to tornnys now its time to start placing

Yeah man… I’m gonna be a stickler for time. I’m not waiting for people who wanted to get Pho.

Bring it. I was undefeated in Vegas in PF.

Icebeam!!!

I’ll play you 3/5 for $30 CvS2 Justin

Good shit.

Nice. We really appreciate it.

Niggas already getting rooms for NEC? Wow. I like it.

Charlotte might roll up there. Whats the chance of an actual Marvel tourney? Any good strip clubs around? Whats really good?

Marvel will happen. We’ll invite Philly too. See what happens.

Strip clubs in VA suck though.

We’ll find something to do though. Fuck it.

fucking classic

Damn, Iceman posting?? u coming to this donnie?

Justin wong coming to c3 as well?? This is real good man, ill probably finally come to see old faces.

Aight there’s gonna be an Xmen vs Street Fighter tournament at this, Im thinking $3 entry to start off, either gonna be on PC or possibly Xbox, either way converters will be provided for PS sticks. Holla you know you want to play.

u know im in that.

You want a money match?:wgrin:

3/5 for 20??

o shit the snowball starts. hopefully

i can do for 10$ to start, then more. :tup:

Aight done

Regarding T5 DR, Robin always hooked up the first two systems through the door with free entry, simply because it makes life a lot easier to have those systems there and a few of us have been known to bring them in. So just a suggestion as we generally get a couple of guys who show up with their PS3’s.

i’m gonna need some ice, but i’m down

I’ll be in Marvel too, I need to learn to play other games…

I might come…

I kill you with Supers, fuck combos.

oh yea what i wanted to ask was is teams going down?

mvc2/3s/cvs2? im tryna get in those if so.