C3 (MD/VA) September 22, 2007: The Rebirth

FUCK even I’ll enter Marvel.

Beeeet itttt

i’ll enter Marvel :O.

Marvel Chicken Matches people?

Who wants to bet it??

Stipulation: You can’t be a Marvel player…

Do I count as a marvel player?

i will fucking take that bet to the max.

Yes. You’ve engaged in too many bacon posts not to be considered one.

:nunchuck:

cable/guile/tron = free chicken for me.
…and i want strips. w/ bbq and confetti sauce.

I’ll enter Marvel… now that I don’t have tourneys to run.

Oh. Shit.

This nigga just combined the two most hype things in C3 history. Teams and chicken matches.

Wow. I never would have thought about that.

TEAM CHICKEN MATCHES FOR A FUCKING BUCKET!!

What’s good!!!

I can only say one thing, I like it.

Who will be willing to do camera work for this C3? If we could get 2-3 guys willing to help out with taping/YouTubing this stuff, there may be chicken, Five Guys, or waived venue fee in it… Hmm…

My bro has a camcorder now so we’ll see wuz up. Since my bro (unlike myself obviously) almost never posts I’ll just tell him in person what’s going down. If he’s working on the day of C3 I’ll just see if I can borrow it and use it myself.

I really wanna see 3S teams happen again so I’ll try to see if I can convince people to get that running this time. Havoc I’m going to send you a PM. It’s time for me to learn. I always want to but end up getting too lazy when 3S singles dont start till super late.

Miyagi’s around. I was playing games with him last night. Training him up in 3S for next Evo. LOL. He just doesn’t post a ton is all. He’ll more than likely be driving me to the next C3. Xenozip’s been living real life I guess.

Cool guys.

Just to restate… in case you forgot or wasn’t paying attention…

I WILL PUT YOU IN LOSERS’ IF YOU ARE LATE (that’s if you’re even on time for that)!!

I WILL DQ YOU IF YOU WANDER OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOURNAMENT!!

Simple.

Be where you’re supposed to be, when you’re supposed to be there.

Thanks.

a team chicken match for a famiily box does sound pretty hot.

ahhh… this brings me back to the days when I hosted the gametime tourneys.
:wink:
I should be able to make this. Let me know if you need any help from an old vet.

Of course im going. :wgrin:

First Post Updated With Hotel Information

i’ll bring a camera
i might play cvs2 but most likely just casuals for now

so whats good with some commentating ala vic style or something. i think kimmiks should commentate.