C3 10/20 Results

I DIDN’T GET ONE PIECE OF CHICKEN!!!:mad: THAT WAS FUCKED UP…NEXT MONTH I’M STEALING SOME PIECES!!

I was supposed to play pat which i did a won,but eric v wanted to take the win for valley.Since he help out tremendously in marvel and in cvs2,i couldn’t say no…but i ask if he was sure if he could beat pat.He said for FREEEEEE!!!..with all honesty that match was pretty much one side.

AC slater was put in and lock in the girls locker room by FREE! Nooo yessie around to get him out.

I got a win in fucking marvel:wow: a game i hate!!

Noo problem, u did pretty good.I say it b4 and still say it.SF3 random teams are soo much more fun then singles.I was happy with my team mates:tup: You did rape God one round in a match:tup:

Shouts!!

Wanna give shout outs to everyone that made it there.

Nice to played Keen,Flare Nice ryu rushdown and zoning u guys have:tup:,Yeah dood,Jigbo,Roski thanks alot for you guys coming and showing support:tup:You guys are good with them mixups.Tricky little bastards…ahahaha
Not forgetting thearapist,which i didn’t see him putting anyone in a body bag,maybe next time:looney:

Nice to see, mr.eric lee and playing his classic shotos:tup: good shit!

exoscrub:For coming to the rescue and t fixing them SF3 brackets cuz they were a mess in the beginning:tup: and bluffing during our chicken marvel match,bluffing he didn’t know any combos in marvel.Fucker knew stupid basic combos in that game:mad: I try to put up a fight and got owned:sad:

kimmicks good shit for the tourney,even though he was being a little bitch with the idea of me running the brackets,him fucking them up and running away and dissapearing with them,leaving them in the freaking water fountain???:confused:

****Didn’t see it happen but Kimmicks put David “baskiller” in a bodybag in A3??:confused:??? and retireing on top of cvs2 after beating Young in a "to the wire " cvs2 match:wow:****CONFIRMATIONS ON THE ALPHA 3 MATCH ANYONE???

Havoc for running the tourney and organizing it…We did good in the chicken match sir.Even after the matches we should have won in cvs2.

FREE!!:for guaranteeing me that he’s hercules and he can kill gods!! and raping everyone in the marvel chicken team matches.

THe fucking show for coming and supporting even thought 3/4 into the tourney was falling sleep near the vending machines

Grimpy and Baskiller a.k.a Kimmicks A3 Victim. for coming and supporting.

Rugal b for doing great in cvs2 and giving me inside tips on matches ups and stuff,very much appreciated sir.

God for being there and coming up with the chicken match idea:tup:Even though you rush me down with the ride to your home:sad:

Comeback and Jiggles"grant" for being my team tourney team mates and holding it down in some matches:tup:

Tornado F for rushing down fools with makoto without fear and recording matches, and for trying to be slick and trick me into joining fucking arcana heart tourney, A game that i had never even seen at all.I cant’ believe he told me to participate and learn the damn game while playing a tourney match.hahahah nice try:tup:

N-ken for giving inside quick tips b4 my marvel matches and holding shit down in cvs2 with C honda.

bigasian for doing good performances in cvs2 and marvel during the chicken matches!!

the prophecy has come to fulfillment .

damn sorry i missed yall i had a date wit some spelman bitchs over in atl an if you know atl for every 1 ugly bitch there are seven more right behind her

any money matchs for me next c3

haha i didn’t run it so… my buddy did… but sure ill let him know sir…maybe kenshii will be backin action…

Good shit to all the winners and team valley… maybe ill be there next month, ive been working on my ratio 4 sagat

Sweep the leg…you got a problem with that?

Good Shit seeing everyone there. Sorry i hav’nt made it to the pass 2 times.
Run Arcana Next time and Kick the smash players out sooner. good shit!

sup with those cvs2 vids?
tornado flame? hav?

3S is coming first, CvS vids will go up shortly thereafter.

Singles - 57 Entrants, 8 pools of 7, top 2 advance to Double-Elim Bracket of 16.

1. M2k
  2. Chillin
  3. Pc
  4. Chu
  5. Azen
  6. Chinessah
  7. G-reg
  8. Plank
  9. Eggm
  10. Aho
  11. Cactuar
  12. KM
  13. Swiftbass
  14. Velocity
  15. Fonz
  16. Kirbstir

Teams - 23 Teams, one double elim bracket.

1. Azen + Chu (Chazen)
  2. PC + M2K (PC2K)
  3. KM + Chillindude829 (KMDude-013829)
  4. g-regulate + Kirbstir (Kirbulate)
  5. Aho + Fonz (Team Nasty)
  6. Eggm + Cactuar (Cactueggm)
  7. Vist + Meep (Me-ist)
  8. Plank + CK (ChaosPlank)

Yea…kick the people who make up the majority of the attendees out sooner! GEEZ! How inconsiderate that they stay despite having paid the same venue fee as everyone else.

chill out bro, nobodies gonna kick you kids out.

Ummm… we don’t kick you out…we just need the C3 TV’s that we pay venue fee for, just like you all get themfor the first six hours. It seems fair to me :confused:

57 smash players, 16 TV’s.

26 SF players, 1 TV.

Uh

fuck that fucking shit, dont kick them the fuck out. fucking kick them in the fucking head for no fucking reason. fuck!!!

You also take most of the TVs that are already there

Smash players are bitches, crying when the whole tournament isnt just about them, noticed this before too.

Nah. I address the fact that these fucks don’t bring TV’s. They’re bums…

Still obviously Smashers need more resources… that’s why we give you guys 6 hours to yourself. Once we start, and you guys are finishing up, you need less TV’s and we need more. We do not take TV’s that you brought yourselves (on purpose), but we DO need some of the TV’s that we paid venue for. Makes sense to me.

Yeah…just lessen up the TV’s around 9 o clock when it’s obvious u guys are just playing cuz u wont see each other till next month.

Oh and yeah…SF peepz need to bring more TV’s.

There’s a specified time when Smash is played, and for that half of the day almost no non-Smash players get to play anything. What a ridiculous thing to complain about, that you only get half the day to completely dominate a tournament in which your game is one of half a dozen.

Also, why should anyone, Smash or non-Smash, be required to bring a TV? Isn’t that the whole reason we meet up at C3 in the first place, so that we only need to meet up somewhere instead of being required to bring everything we need to play with like we were going to someone’s house? If we need more TVs, I think it’s because C3 David isn’t doing his job.

apparently smashers dont understand who marvel players are… ill take any tv i want at anytime