Big Bang Beat

Check out 0:19 in the trailer.

So is this game intended to be released for PC with online play, or is it just going to be an arcade release?

Looks pretty sick from that video… but yeah.

whats with this trend of these fan made games? I like it a lot. Putting the power in the hands of the people. I don’t know much about how this whole thing started. What was the first fan made fg?

i think people’s done it for a while but most of them don’t get noticed because they’re either sub-par or really awful.

probably some of the earliest to get proper recognition was “the queen of heart 2001” and “party’s breakers”.

Queen of Heart 2k1 IS Party’s Breaker.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7854/qoh2k1dy8.jpg

any idea what release date is?

looks like fun, I don’t really like the huge, huge combos though meh

This game looks fucking beast. I’ma get it.

Sword wielding characters + a beautiful combo system? It’s won me over already.

Nice. I’d like to try this.

For those of you that really digged the sound track in the trailer you can download it hither. Its called - Z -

game looks dope

Thanks for the link.

That sound track literally rocked. I hope it has other simular tracks in the final product.

according to the website, they have completed auditioning and casting voice actors.

also, the cover art for the game will be done by “black lagoon” author rei hiroe.

Cool not to far away now from the release date.

any official release date?

I am still wondering that one myself xaq

you lazy fools, learn to read!! :annoy:

the release date has been listed as 4/30 on the website for a while now. location test at tora no ana will take place on 3/28 and location test at messe onsa will take place on 4/1.