Big Bang Beat

Big Bang Beat (Better Business Bureau)

Since FGD is on a weird fighter kick lately.

Company: NRF
Name: Big Bang Beat (or Better Business Bureau)
Website: http://rapid.vis.ne.jp/NRF/index.html, and http://rapid.vis.ne.jp/NRF/Products/BBB/index.html
When: 4/2007
Characters: 9 so far
Trailer: http://stage6.divx.com/content/show/1099707?user_id=438198

Sword chick looks like a more interesting Kamui from AH. I like the look of this game, appears to be Akatsuki-ish but has more hot chicks in it (and more than 4 characters :V). The Pocket Fighter-esque gems are kind of weird though.

Yeesh, someone make a doujin fighter subforum all ready.

Edit:My foot is now planted in my throat. This game rocks.

Agreed =P

Wow! This looks really good!

I can’t seem to find a download link other than the trailer.

It’s not free (more than likely) or released.

Ah cool cos that would be too good to be true :slight_smile:

I click on the trailer link and I’m prompted to download some DivX update. I do so. I’m then prompted to download FireFox. I do so(and get a virus for my trouble). My anti-virus handles it. All installations are done. I still can’t view the trailer.

Does it specify which system its coming out on? Arcade only? PS2? etc.

Game looks really good :slight_smile:

It’s a PC doujin game. :V

Rioting Soul: Just open it in IE and save yourself the trouble. Divx Web Player doesn’t play well with Firefox in my experience (and what website prompts you to DL Firefox anyways?)

[media=youtube]QJ2F4DuHS3s[/media]

Found a youtube link of the trailer

[media=youtube]RLp42EotI5M&mode=related&search=[/media]

Also found this. Could be just the intro movie or something.

First link: saved to favorites

Second link: I think that’s what the game is based off. Like how Melty Blood is based off Shingetsutan Tsukihime.

Yeah I guess so its titled BigBand Age whereas the game is BigBang Beat. Lol what weird names. :wtf:

EDIT: I think its another game ands whats strange is that when you try googling info about it (Daibanchou: Big Bang Age) you get results about Hentai games?! :wtf: :wtf:

re: 2nd link: That song is from Nanoha A’s, btw. It’s sort of like an anime music video type thing.

Found the game it’s based off of; a H-game named “Big Bang Age” by Alicesoft. (Not work safe) Seems like they opted to use some of the male, non-fuckable characters instead of going with a predominantly female cast, which is a pretty nice change from the norm.

:xeye:…:confused:…:rock: This game is gonna ROCK!

Another hentai derived FG?

Was Melty Blood previously a Hentai game?

EDIT: Never mind.

Melty Blood was an official sequel to Shingetsutan Tsukihime, which started as an H-game, yes. (The H wasn’t very appealing at all.) Melty Blood itself was never H.

the original game (big bang age) this is based on is actually really good.

pretty interesting story, a lot of srpg battles with tons of characters, great art, and of course… the bonus. :lovin:

I’ve HEARD that the sex in the game wasn’t for hentai purposes but for legitimate storytelling purposes.

Also, that boxer looks beastly.

EDIT: Well, since hardcore players don’t care about story anyways. Let’s play a hentai fighter!