Baylor, Waco Fighters>?

I don’t go to Baylor, my sis was gonna go, but she decieded to go to MCC n then transfer. But I live like 6 minutes away from campus, so it no big deal. Tilt from Baylor, not that far. You take I-35 south, then get onto Highway 6 north/loop 340, take the waco dr/highway 84 exit, get on the bridge, go straight n then theres tha mall. Maybe 10 minutes. Everythings close somewhat.

My bro siad the guy he played was a skinny white dude. He played him today AND GOT KILLED. I know a Jason Perez, but I doubt its him. If he went to Univeristy, then it may one of two Jason Perez’s. Duno about extra sticks…doesnt take long to make em…maybe a few hours, excluding art work.

CvS2 and 3s are the biggies here at tha TURTLE SHOP. We got guilty gear, we tried to get into it, but I dunno. But we play all fighters, and we got alot of em. Usually we do home tournaments…but just character tournys. See who the best char is…LOL…its fun, because we take sides and then it gets personal. I HATE M.BISON and E.HONDA!!! We have fun, but we want to play at competivly. You play at high level?

my aim is NMBR3KRUSH

dan- yeah i remember you dude. i dont know about any tournies in waco for marvel anytime soon but if i do i will let you know. oh, and yeah my name is jason perez.

hey guys, well i was at the tilt today playing msp as usual. um, nmbr1krush, i have no idea if i have played your brother or not. the player you heard about was prolly me. Anyway, i will most likely show up at tilt tom. oh yeah, what team did the white dude your brother play use? just curious b/c i might know the guy. dont know for sure though. um, i don’t think that i have ever met you before at tilt though.

melikestosmash- whenever you come here, let me know if you want to get some games in. like i said, i havent played in a while, but its always fun to play some new comp.

Scott- He played a guy that used magento,storm, and he forgot who who else, might be cable. He siad it didnt take long for him to lose. MY bro and his friends went about 5-6. My bro picked the wolverines and stryder, and his friend picked cactus dude,thanos,and tha mummy guy.I go to the mall whenever I have free time, I usually play SVC. Damn I wish they still had CvS2. I barely see anyone play GG2, just sits by itself. My brother jsut recently started playing mvc2 like 2 months ago. If you seen my bro or me, 2 tall mexican dudes, w/ glasses, with real short hair n fades. He’s the thinner one, I’m the bigger one. LOL. BTw, what highschool you go to, or did move here for college?

krush- i am pretty sure it was me that played your bro that day b/c i remember playing a dude with 2 wolvs and strider and then his friend who played me using the cactus dude. yeah, i was using my fav team of mag/storm/psy . um, i go to baylor here in waco. when i go to the tilt i mainly play mvc2. Anyway, just thought i would let you know whats up.

Phat! Imma be up there opn the 19th. Dunno if I will have my joystick though. But Im always up for games. PO

Marcus, you have your WORK CUT OUT for you! Waco needs some ML2S blood!:stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck at Baylor, bro. And you’d BETTER COME to FnF’s or something!:mad:

ML2S?!:confused:

ML2S??? Que???

Redemption is at hand. :eek:

Hey Mash -
When you come down you should give us pointers on MVC2. Last night 5 of us spent like 3 hours playing MVC2, did’nt know how fun it was until last night. Rest of the time we were playing random fighting games till like 2 in the morn. If you wanna meet us at tilt, just give us a time, we’ll show up.

Let’s game on Sunday. I should have something rigged up by then. I cannot go too far from campus so I hope you guys live close. Hook me up with times you guys can play on Sunday anytime.

Perez: Where do yuo live?

Marcus I love you. Teach me to play 3s pleeeaseeeeee. And don come to my house and pound me in mvc2 either. Where did you get your nice ar t from

Jason, Hey man Im up for games today at my place. Arbors #102
832 545 4943 thas my cell.

Anyone else up for some marvel or 3s at my place?
hit me up

Can someone post where the mall is from Baylor?

hey good games Mash, that video you sent was pretty badass. I gotta work on my 3s game if you can beat me and your just a casual player.

Casual player? I dont think im casual. I play to win. My jeans are casual. That is all. Good games. Learn tricks in 3s. That way you have your own style. Dont copy what you see in vids. Emulate then make your own stuff. It makes gaming worthwhile.

kill all indian people.

Hey Mash, maybe we can get some games in tonight.

YEAH YOU ARE! CASUALLY getting your ass beat! :clap:
marcus, show up for FnF, foo’!

And bring the Waco Fighters along! :karate:

yO MARCUS THIS IS tAMALE! LO FUCKIN’L!
HEY CABRON CHEKA TUS PM’S(I SAID CHECK YOUR PMS)…OKAY…
WHAT THA FUCK IS AN ANAKARIS!? LOL
JAJA

Tevale is back, but yo man. Im in waco now. Leave me your cell number and I will game withj you when i come to dtown. I have been visiting about every weekend so far. So lemme know, unless that was the herbal medicine talking. Hows OJ doin?