Baylor, Waco Fighters>?

Say Mash, when can we get some friendly games of 3S in? I’ll ploublay be getting SFAC tonight at wal-mart or maybe tomorrow at gamestop. 2 and half weeks till Austin tourney :karate: . Don’t know if its cool to call you on your cell # you got listed.

Baylor alumni checking in

hey jason maybe ill return to that hellhole sometime

what up chad? you should come over and hang out sometime. i’ll be going to law school in the spring so im prolly stuck here a while longer if i decide to do it. i think being in waco to long drives you fucking crazy :xeye: hey, i saw mike at padre island during the summer and he told me he went sky diving. can you believe that shit?

Good Games Krush! :clap:
Learn from the scrubiness I showed you.

Where are the mexicans and the OJ at? freakin mexicans!! :badboy:

i see…

Jason I Wanna Game Man!

Krush Lets Game Man!

Sometime After 9 Or So Man. Hit My Cell! 8325454943

Hopefully I’ll see some of you guys at the Austin tourney. I’m going to be crashing at Jason’s pad. Hope to see some of you there then.

I’ll go to the tourney if I can get the day off. Good games tonight Mash. You met the whole crew except one guy. 3s only game we could compete in. ORO. Our gaming crew still in its infant stage.

Good games! :clap: Oro is one of the matchups I dont know. everyone else im pretty sure how they operate. It has something to do with him being short. But no excuses. Good games. Somethings wrong with the stick I was using at first. COuldnt get the evil ken color. FIX IT! SOmething about evil ken makes me feel cocky while I play. I think it was the 3S debut at ts4 with my evil ken against rudy something or other.

Next time I will be prepared with the laptap stick. Phongs latest hit.

Does it look like im crazy? :xeye: <= Super Troopers quote I think, or something to that effect. :lame:

KRUSH LETS GAME SUNDAY BRA. IMMA WANNA TEACH YOU SOME MORE STUFF.

What it do…Say Mash, my bad :sad: . My sis told me you called thursday night. Net was down for a couple of days for me,so I havent been “ON”. Ive been real busy at work and havent had time for nothing. Was in training all week,but everythings cool now. Lets game tonight or sunday afternoon. Im working on cap n sent…trying out blackheart. Maybe work on Cable?

BTW…Im starting up a power ranking system for MVC2 n 3S for us.
You would be #1 regardless in MVC2.MY bro is 46-11(est.), I’m 28-20(est., i have actual records) Havent started 3s yet. I’m hoping it’ll let tha group get more competive, so everyone can grow in skill. I’m putting up for 45-50 bucks per each game to the winner after 6 weeks. If everything turns out well…maybe people could donate for a larger prize. I hope this is a good idea…give me some feedback on this Mash or anyone viewing this thread.

Jason might want to get in on Marvel. He’s fairly good. I’ve been getting good practice in MVC2. I dunno what way it would go. Well, I think its a good idea, but you have to control the controllers. You have to have a stable stick ya know. That’s about it. I will check in sometime next week. Hit me up for some 3s action man. I gotta get good too. :xeye:

Stable stick as in? Don’t really understand what you mean? Are you saying as in pulling off moves…not making mistakes…like doing a dp instead of an all-purpose fireball when actually trying to do dp? Fill me in… O yeah…because your top tier in MVC2 here,as far as I know :clap: …gotta ban you from the prize for MVC2 if you were intrested :tdown: . Gotta give us scrubs a chance to win :tup: . But its all good for 3S :badboy: …Let’s get some games 3S tonight,my bro gets off at 10:30 tonight or trrw afternoon.I’ll be on aim when I get off at 4pm today.

i might be interested in playing in the marvel tourny or whatever you call it.It just depends on when its held b/c certain days are way busier for me than others at school. i am not that great and its been almost a year since i really played marvel but it would be cool to get some games in if a couple of people are playing. oh yeah, is there an entrance fee for marvel or anything? just curious

I’m just posting to get this party started. :party:

actually i wanted to use this smiley :party:

and that will happen WHEN?!? :rolleyes:

Grasshoppa’, you’ve fallen off on the wayside. :tdown:

Already.
-Been working on making 6 sticks this week, real quite here at the house. Strange not having the loud noise almost every night.

Mash, when we gonna get some games in?

Jason, my aim is nmbr3krush, usually we play MVC2 about 3-4 times a week…except past week and half. Everybody’s pretty cool. You know how we play,except me,you’ve played them at tilt before. Should start up again next week. You play 3S? :karate:

-TURTLE MILTIA-
Created September 30,2004 at 2:10 a.m.

Jason doesnt game on weekends. Not much 3s from what i see. He’s a marvel man like myself. I want to game tonight fellas. Mvc2 and 3S. If you can, call my cell when you get in Jon. If not, just post. I think something may be wrong with my stick. Imma try and fix it then test it out to see wassap. Hit me up for games tonight.

What about tonight, Sunday night?