Baylor, Waco Fighters>?

stick to the DFW thread Kingdom!:lol:

It’s slow here at work…I got my buttons and 2 comp sticks today, i like the feel of them…gonna build 4 sticks, 2 for my friends…when i order the 360’s for me and my bro. Still havent checked out the other place for MvC2 machines…btw my sis is going to baylor in the fall.

i wanna see pix of the sticks you make.

It’s almost time for some Baylor schoolin!:cool: :smiley:

I finished wiring my first pcb, and setup my ghetto stick,ill post a pic later. We got 2 dc for my two friends and gave them 3S,MvC2,and CvS2 for some serious play. Still searching for machines…

parents jacked my joystick and dc away from me, saying i play too much. they hid it away somewhere in the house. i must search the house like google and find it monday. 20 years old mayn

Lol, I remeber my folks did that when we played too much donkey kong country.

So the arcade stick saga continues…I got 4 wired pcb. The first one I wired doesnt work anymore. The second works,the 2 I soldered today doesnt work. I think I may have shorted something. I ruined my soldergun trying to replace the tip,ened ripping the wires out,I never read instructions:cool: .So I had to solder with my dad’s elephant soldering gun. I cut all my board, but it was raggdy I gave up. I’ll let my uncle cut em’ nxt week.

I need a job on campus at Baylor

pimp hoes, moron!:stuck_out_tongue:

pimpin hos is guaranteed. Two have already IM’d me, and I havent even enrolled. Must be the transfer orientation pimpin!:cool:

I KNOW yall aint got nothin to do in Waco so yall need to check out this tournament.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1703490#post1703490

Hey, thanks for letting us know. We’ll be there for sure.

Cool. Itll be good to see you guys there. This tournament is gonna be great! Let me know if you guys come down before then. Id like to meet yall.

Strictly Marvel!

hey, i live in Georgetown and mainly play in Austin but i haven’t played in a while cept DC version and i would head to Waco for a tournament. My Cuzin goes to TSTC so it wouldn’t b a prob. Jus let me kno what’s goin on down there, oh yeah, i play MvC2 and 3rd Strike.

Scottsummers - don’t know if you remember me, but I was always there in Austin with my cousin, we whurr the youngest ones there. He played a lot of Cable and screwed around with Spiderman. I played a lot of Sentinal and screwed around with Dan. I’m about your height and i’m Spanish. Your names Jason right?

gangsta indian!

talkin’ to yourself!:stuck_out_tongue:

So you coming a few weeks Smash? Been working up on 3S? My brother is the only who really plays marvel. I think theres some dude who goes to tilt n is good, from what I hear. Right now we’re gearing up on CvS2 n 3S, for that tourney in Austin. Maybe we could get some games up at tilt, meet n great fellow srk peeps.

Dan - I don’t think there will be any good tourneys here, if any. I hear TSTC has em sometimes. Hopefully, eventually, maybe one day will do something local like Waco-Temple area type thing.

Do you attend Baylor or just live in the area krush? I’m looking forward to playing some Marvel. I havent played much at all during this break. I need to get in the scheme of things but then I should be back in no time. I may not be able to bring my joystick right away when I move in. Parents are coming and they hate me playing video games. So I gotta be smooth in the delivery if I bring it. Would anyone have an extra one for me to use? How far is this tilt from campus?

As long as we can get 8+ players for any game, we can have weeklies! I have had a limited experience running weeklies from watching friends. Fairly simple, but we need cooperation from the local arcade owner for maintenance and reasonable times/days for running them.

Krush do you know Scottsummers? I think his name is Jason Perez or something. That might be the guy at Tilt.

3S is my second tier game. Technically I hate it. I only play because friends always get on my ass for playing marvel hours upon hours without getting bored. I will play cvs2. But i really know nothing about the game. I’m thinking about getting into ggxx. Who knows:lol:

19th is move in. Whenever I get setup, I will post for games. PO

You guys got AIM or MSN messenger?