Batwoman TV series thread

So far it’s batman beyond old Bruce

2 Likes

Like I said… Will Crisis have a Batman?..

Those dumbasses should have just used Nolan’s reason for Batman being gone. Had him save the city is some major event and never be seen again (Because he is just to busted up to continue to wear the suit). That would have been a way to pass the mantle to Batwoman without shitting on Batman by implying he just dipped out on Gotham.

7 Likes

Literally batman dips out and goes undercover for months every few years. It’s not that hard to figure it out lol

3 Likes

In the Elseworlds crossover, Bats has been gone for three years. He’s never gone for that long. Not to mention where the fuck is Alfred, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, etc.

1 Like

The missus and I are planning on watching the first episode tomorrow when she gets home from work.

Man the black chick on this show is :fire:

It’s on cw.com now!!!

5 minutes in they got Batman abandoning Gotham and leaving innocent civilians to die which isn’t really his style…

You can’t say abandoned. He just isn’t there. Neither is Bruce. Wayne enterprises hq was boarded up. I don’t recall a story where both Bruce and Batman were missing.

Also wtf is up with the batcave being under Wayne Enterprises like it’s the main batcave?

Pretty sure when darkawid zapped him both were gone.

Braniac kidnapped him…

1 Like

That was like one of my favorite episodes of Superman. Only thing tipped em off was Bruce smiling or some shit. Lol

1 Like

missing because Crisis

Why does Magpie look like Hit Girl :joy:

https://twitter.com/CWBatwoman/status/1214647525921017856

Hopefully they come up with a better reason for Bruce’s disappearance…

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve watched past episode 3 yet. Once things start to stabilize with my contract, I might end up buying the rest of S1 to binge-watch.

You could probably wait till September and subscribe to HBO Max for one month and get all the DC CW shows to stream along with other stuff.

1 Like

Honestly haven’t watched an episode.

1 Like

Only episode worth watching is the crisis crossover