Batwoman TV series thread

CW greenlit the pilot. Official synopsis:

Armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, Kate Kane [Rose] soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city’s criminal resurgence. But don’t call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham’s symbol of hope.

Hopefully they change her theme tune, what they used during the Flash Arrow SuperGirl crossover was ear grating for me

1 Like

They need to improve the presentation of Gotham. Putting gargoyles you got from IKEA on random rooftops ain’t enough to make it feel like Gotham.

1 Like

The pilot grows…

CW order a full season…

1 Like

And a teaser along with it…

I still haven’t seen the crossover yet. But I am interested in this show.

lol not sure why the up-cape shot was kept =/

Batwoman trailer…

2 Likes

I wonder if this will replace my Supergirl itch.

Glad they kept Ruby Rose on as Batwoman.

Show still looks like your by the books generic CW show though.

4 Likes

I would be more excited if it was on the streaming service then the CW. Arrowverse needs to be buried.

Looks like a paint by numbers CW show with the potential to be a Super Supergirl 2 Turbo in terms of handling social issues with the subtlety of a sledgehammer

7 Likes

It’s for teenagers, you have to beat those idiots over the head with a sledge hammer or else they miss it.

1 Like

Word.

CW is just live action Tumblr.

4 Likes

After starting Titans & Doom Patrol, its just hard to go back to the CW shows. Im prolly checkin out after Arrow & Crisis on Infinte Earths

2 Likes

The CW does have a streaming channel on iPhone and Roku. If you missed the TV show then watch it on the CW app…

Obviously you have no fucking clue what he’s talking about and I’m not going to bother correcting you.

1 Like

She’s coming…

1 Like

Ruby Rose is dope, but I gotta echo what some other people have been saying. They ain’t being subtle at all about the message lol.

1 Like