ATTENTION! 209 Area-(209 Region in Cen-Cal,CA) Players Interested in a OFFLINE FGC SCENE/LOCAL TEAM

We’re also going to the LB Fair. Not sure if Friday or Sunday. Cant go Saturday cus we watching the fight. I hate going to the fair. Damn allergies kill me. But i want some bbq, funel cake and cinnamon buns

Lol!! mabe i’ll see u out there too Chuckles…Dude I jus finished watching some of our sets, Trying to Download my mistakes for next wk…gna B HYPE!!! If you guys wana enter for MBF!! again, Season 2.2 Link is up on the Channel & Complete Season 2 Schedule has been Posted on the Official MBF Forum Thread.
We’ll for sure Run our Offline Session alot smoother this time around, Yeah Chuckles, Jus bring ur System+Game & Hopefully Natsu comes through with the Extra TV, If not, I’ll get the 50-Incher in the Game-Room if I have to.

I took couple days off usf4 i kept making the same mistakes. Got on COD AW. That went worse. But dor sure I’ll take my system over. Time is key to improving. Good thing were not stuck with online only.

I’m interested I live in town and would love to get some local matches going with you guys

Good Stuff Iggyrip, Welcome to the Forum & to our Local Scene. Looking forward to running-sets with you. Swing on by tonight, as we’ll have a Offline Set-Up running along with the Monday Bar Fights Weekly Tourney. Be sure to enter for MBF by clicking the logo on the Twitch Channel. Looking forward to meeting you, i’ll send you the Invite in an E-Mail in a bit.

Im running behind on some things. I’ll be out there before 4. Im taking my PS3 and game

Cool Chuckles, Hopefully Natsu shows up with a Moniter…(Havn’t heard from him all wk, hope he’s ok)…If not, then we’ll eighther bust out the 50’’ or use PIP this wk, as my Order for a 2nd Moniter hasn’t arrived yet, lol…I’ll be here, Setting-it-up right now…Hey, I don’t knw Shoe’s Challonge ID, so enter him ok, I already sent u a reqst.

[/quote]

Im running behind on some things. I’ll be out there before 4. Im taking my PS3 and game

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay. Idk if he going to show up. Since he has school

Jus txt him let him knw, i’m sure he’ll wanna come aftr school…

Annnnnd I’m watching the streaming.

The salt… It’s depressing

Yeah I knw what u mean Chuckles…I’m still felling tht Salt from the Online Tactics from the Oni Player before MBF. LOL!! I posted tht Video on the channel…it’s hilarious dude how we overcame the Tactics, LOL!!

**NEXT SESSION UPDATE: Guys MBF 2.3 Link is up on the Channel & 2.2 Video is Uploaded. Our Next Offline Session is Set for this coming Monday as well. Hope to see you guys out here in full-force. For more Info on MBF Season Schedule/Results/ & Announcements, see the Offical MBF Forum Thread at http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/196530 **

Alright Guys, our Offline Moniter has Officially Arrived!! Say Hello to our new little Friend. This Bad Boy!! has decent response times/refresh rates (Only 5ms) for a 22’’ Vizeo Razor-LED Model which will help us Level-Up Offline. I Scored 1 hell of a Deal from a Local who let it go for $60 (This’s the 2012 Model still selling for $150-199 on Amazon). He wanted $75, but it had no Remote so I talked him down. I cancelled tht Amazon Order after seeing this 1 guys, lol…Once we settle into our Schedule, we’ll eventually upgrade to the Asus EVO Moniter with a 2ms Respose Time but that runs at $350 NEW on Amazon (we’ll start a Fund for that Eventually after EVO or somethin, meanwhile, keep an eye out on those used one’s, they’re too expensive on Amazon for NEW ones).

Here’s the SPECS on this Vizeo Bad-Boy… (I Posted the Pictures on Twitter, Check it our New Set-Up @https://twitter.com/ShockBeast_

22-inch Vizio E221VA 1080p Widescreen Razor LED LCD HDTV.

•General Features:
•Black color
•22-inch screen size (21.5-inch viewable)
•Edge Lit Razor LED
•1920 x 1080 resolution
•ATSC/NTSC TV Tuners
•16:9 aspect ratio
•5 ms response time
•170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles
•16.7 million color support
•Two (2) 3-watt speakers
•SRS TruSurround HD
•SRS TruVolume
•SRS StudioSound
•JPEG photo viewer
•60 Hz refresh rate
•HDMI ARC
•HDMI CEC
•Ambient Light Sensor
•Mercury free
•Wall mountable (75 mm x 75 mm)

Rear Connectors:
•One (1) Coaxial DTV/TV cable antenna
•One (1) HDMI
•One (1) 15-pin VGA with 3.5 mm PC audio
•One (1) SPDIF optical
•One (1) Component video with L/R audio
•One (1) 3.5 mm headphone out jack
•One (1) USB 2.0 port for JPEG photos and Firmware updates

•Power Specifications:
•120V, 60Hz, 0.9A
•Consumption: 22.5W, <1W standby
•Built-in power cord

•Unit Dimensions:
•With stand: 14.1 x 20.6 x 5.1-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
•Without stand: 14.1 x 20.6 x 1.5-inches (H x W x D, approximate)

•Regulatory Approvals:
•FCC
•cULus Listed
•Energy Star 5.

Looks good. MBF up and coming

Yeah Dude!! We Comin-Up, didn’t think a small town in the middle of nowhere is gna be ranking in the Top 5 Spots in Regional Matchmaking Threads on SRK for 2 straight weeks now, We’re on the 2nd Page already within a Month & Season 2 hasn’t finished yet!! Hell Yeah!!

Hey Chuckles, a friend from my work also wants to come down this Mon. Try to come if u can… Hopefully Awakened & Iggy show up this time, I think Natsu is Workin Again…whats Shoe doin these days, is he still busy with the “Smash Scene” over there, lol

Here’s how our Schedule’s shaping-up so far, After this Mon.Session, We’ll have our 1st Ever Weekend Session on Sun the 17th (This 1’s for u Natsu) & We’ll Run our All Stars Invitational Omega/Edition Select on MBF the day after (18th)…& then the following Weekend is Fanime in San Jose, So i’ll be Cosplaying & Streaming over there. Let me knw if u guys are interested, we’ll Carpool & Run some Sets over there, I got a room already. You can buy your tic’s here @ http://www.fanime.com/

I’ll try to make it but no promises.I gotta do a quick trip to Atwater first but ill see if i can make it out. Ya hes all into that smash scene and Dota 2(i think its Dota) as well. And school is almost ending he graduation H.S this year so he gonna be lil busy these coming weeks.

The schedule looks fine. Sunday casuals looks good. That way people can make out on there days off.

Yooooooo! i thought that Fanimie is in July. Dang i always want to go but im always busy. This year hopefully i can make it out. I gotta check im set on cash and free time to go. I might have an interview for a job this week or next but hopefully is a monday-friday schedule morning shift

Yeah, I gotta go to SFO in the mourning myself to drop off my in-laws, but should be back by Afternoon in time for MBF…ohh thas cool then, Shoe can start coming out here after his Grad…Naa Dude, Fanime is Just Around the Corner, we’ll talk abt it during our nxt meet-up, July is EVO Bro, We gta Carpool over there too, We’ll start campaigning soon for that to see how many of our Team Members wanna go, BTW, I have a Room already Booked for EVO too near the Ball-Room for 3 Days (Thurs-Sun)…Good Luck on tht Job Interview too…

Yo, Shock. Want me to bring my t.v over?

You havn’t been keepin up on our Local Scene Natsu, Your boy already hooked it up…Here’s our new Set-Up…https://twitter.com/ShockBeast_ For the Specs on this Bad-Boy, Check out the Earlier Post Above .