ATTENTION! 209 Area-(209 Region in Cen-Cal,CA) Players Interested in a OFFLINE FGC SCENE/LOCAL TEAM

Good-Stuff!! to Everyone who Participated in our Offline Session & MBF 2.3 last night. Alot of Hype Sets & Salt was present at the Game-Room. 2.3 Video’s will be Uploaded Soon on the Channel & There will be no Link for 2.4 (Remember 2.4 is our All-Star Wk, This Invite Only MBF will be Edition Select+Omega Mode)…Sorry Guys, Gen’s Banned, lol. Hope to Witness the Hype again nxt wk.

**ANNOUNCEMENT:
Remember Guys, Our 1st Ever (Weekend) Session will be this Sunday Set for the 17th. For those of you that follow MBF, This Session will be Offline only & will include a Cashual Set-Up+Our 1st Ever Offline Local Tournament with the MBF Top-3 Prize Pool Payout System in full effect. Hope to see all the Regulars out here with New faces as well for this Streamed Local Event!! If enough People show-up, we will consider a Real Money Prize Pool System for our Future Offline Tournies…As of This Time, The Local L.B. Team has agreed to a Sunday Bi-Weekly for a Consistant Offline Session (Which will Include a Local Tourney if 6+ Players are Present, So try to come out here). Both of our Set-Ups will be Designated for Offline Play for this Bi-Weekly. As a Reminder, Our Weeklies are held Every Monday with 1-Set up Devoted to MBF for our Online/Offline Weekly Tournament (View The Official MBF Announcement Thread here @ http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/196530. For MBF Rules & Top 3 Prize-Pool, View the MBF Logo on the Channel from a computer). Our Monday Session has 1-Offline Cashual Set-Up for anyone who can make it out+You can Participate in MBF on Stream in the Game-Room/Bar Then jump back to the Offline Set-Up so we’re constantly running Sets that way…Shout-Outs!! to the L.B. Local Team!! for the Extra Set-Up & for making this What it is, You guys truly are amazing…Honestly, Ive never played with a group of guys as Hype as u guys!! Don’t Sleep on us FGC!! LB Area’s Comin-Up!!

UPDATE: a Injustice Poster has been added as a POT BONUS to the Grand Prize Pot, you can view it here https://twitter.com/ShockBeast_

Hey LB Team!!, For those of you going to Fanime, C U Guys over there, I’m heading out there right now & will check-in at about 3P…I invited over some of my bay area friends as well, we’ll b runnin sets all night…Try your best to swing by, Here’s the Add:

San Jose Conv. Center(Hotel De Anza)
233 W Santa Clara St
San Jose‎ CA‎ 95113
United States

I’ll try to stream our sets too live from Fanime 2015. GET HYPE FELLAS!!

UPDATE: As if you guys need more reason to come down…Terror-Hawk (Beebs) from MBF is Confirmed to be @ The the Session Tonight (A Very Strong Bison/Decap Player & Winner of MBF1.5) http://challonge.com/MBF_1_5

what up peeps!!!
i just purchased USF4 on PS4. its downloading right now. havent check if my ps3 sticks works with it. but on the sony blog it was mentioned that it supposed to. Get Hype. ill take my ps4 for Sunday Casuals …

Well the port is total garbage. Lag like no other so many bugs don’t waste your money on this. Here’s a link where people are discussing it.

THNX!! For the Heads-Up Chuckles & The Work u did on looking into this matter…After Reading all those comments on the the Link you posted, All I can say is that You made the right call to not run MBF 2.5 on PS4 for the Launch Tourney, Now I just hope they Patch it ASAP or give all you guys a full refund. Damn, I really had high hopes on this version & almost bought a PS4 based on this Article Released Officially by Sony @: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/17/ultra-street-fighter-iv-hits-ps4-on-may-26th/

This Title was supposed to have the Following Benefits:

-NO Input Lag copared to PS3 Version (Actually, People claim it got worse on the Link Chuckles posted)

• PS3 Stick Compatibility (Iooks like Chuckles & Others are having problems here too)
  • 60FPS (We’ll, let’s just say if were gonna get Invincible Guile SB’s, 60FPS is out the window)
  • $25 Price Tag with all the DLC (Doesn’t sound very appealing for a broken game, Don’t mind the fact that this is for a Digital Version only that wasn’t even availavle for Pre-Download for PSN “Day-1 Digital” Promotion as Chuckles had problems trying to download it at like 4AM with No Date Announced for a Hard-Copy.

Capcom & Sony tried to save a buck by outsourcing development to a 3rd Party & this is what we get.

UPDATE: Hey Chuckles, here’s some news you might find a relief
(Planned Patch) http://shoryuken.com/2015/05/28/sony-expecting-ultra-street-fighter-ivs-first-playstation-4-patch-submission-tomorrow/
(Sony’s Involved)
http://shoryuken.com/2015/05/27/sony-investigating-ultra-street-fighter-ivs-compounding-problems-on-playstation-4/

combofiend posted this to play our ps3 sticks on ps4. Someone decode this shit. Lol

*For one player:

Power up the PS4.
Use a PS4 controller to sign into an account or the guest account.
Load up USFIV.
Once the game is loaded, plug the PS3 stick of your choice into the other USB slot and the stick should now function.
Please note that:
the PS4 controller will also control the character even though the PS3 stick is plugged in.
the PS4 controller used to sign in must remain synched to the PS4. If it loses power or connectivity, the joystick will become deactivated.

For two players:

Power up the PS4.
Use a PS4 controller to sign into an account or the guest account.
Load up USFIV.
Once the game has loaded, player 1 should unplug the PS4 controller, yet ensure that it remains synched and plug in a PS3 stick of choice into one of the vacant USB slots. It should now function.
Player 1 should head to versus mode.
Once at the selection screen, Player 2 will then have to sign into another account or a guest account.
Once signed in, Player 2 should then press the “option” button to join versus mode.
Player 2 should now be able to move around the selection screen.
Once this is completed, player 2 should unplug in the PS4 controller, yet ensure that it remains synched and plug in a PS3 stick of choice into one of the vacant USB slots. The stick should now function.
Please note that:
the PS4 controllers will also control the characters even though the PS3 sticks are plugged in.
the PS4 controllers used to sign in must remain synched to the PS4. If either loses power or connectivity, the corresponding joystick will become deactivated.*

Santa Nella here. Been lookin for a FGC.

Well, you came to the right place, Welcome to your Local FGC Scene’s Forum. I’m Sending you an Invite to our Private Team Thread…We have more Personal Info on there such as Team Members PH#'s/Gathering Locations & Times for our Offline Bi-Weekly on Sunday’s. We use this Forum to post more General Info. Once Again, Welcome to your Local FGC Scene/Team.

Thats Absured Chuckles, Now we have to jump through hoops to try to get our Sticks to work on a Broken Game…Thas Too Much :confused: .

REMINDER: Our Local Scene’s Bi-Weekly Offline Session is Today (Held Every Other Sun). Hope to see all the Regulars out here with New faces as well for this Streamed Local Session!! If enough People show-up, We will Run a Local Tourney with the MBF Top-3 Prize-Pool (6 Player Minimum), So try to make it out + We will Consider Real Money Prize-Pot if the Bi-Weekly Session has Consistent 10+Attendees. Both of our Set-Ups will be Designated for Offline Play for this Bi-Weekly. (1 Set-Up for USF4 & 1 Set-Up for Game of Choice. We’ll try to start @ around 4P

As a Reminder, Our Weeklies are held Every Monday with 1-Set up Devoted to MBF for our Online/Offline Weekly Tournament with a Top-3 Payout. (View The Official MBF Announcement Thread here @ http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/196530. For MBF Rules & Top 3 Prize-Pool, View the MBF Logo on the Channel from a computer). Our Monday Session has 1-Offline Cashual Set-Up for anyone who can make it out+You can Participate in MBF on Stream in the Game-Bar Then jump back to the Offline Set-Up so we’re constantly running Sets that way.

Another good Sunday night casual sets. that ps4 lag was good lol

Aye I’m a friend of Chirps, saw the stream tonight just wanted to check in and say hello.
I’m in Merced but I’d be down to take the trip up there some Sunday if that’s alright.

Yo tht PS4 Lag is too OP tho!!..I wanted to see Invisible SB’s & Got Menu Lag :frowning: …Another Night of Sunday Casuals in the Bag…Alot of Hype Sets & Salt Present in the Game-Room…GGS to the Local Crew for making it out.

Waz Up!! Exley, Welcome to the Local Scene’s Forum!! Chirps already mentioned about you bro. Your Welcome Down here anytime. I’ma add you to the Local Team’s Private Thread too if thats ok with you. Once Again, Welcome to the Forum & Looking forward to running sets with you. T/C

Sounds good dude, it’s been a while since I’ve played but I’m always up for it.

what up exley
your in merced,huh… do you know CVFSU is still around?

It’s All good Bro, Ever since we started running This Weekly/Bi-Weekly, This’s the only time me & Chuckles play FG’s now…Lol!!

From Hollister here, but i`m old school…mvc2, cvs2, sf turbo, SB brawl…what games you guys playing ?

Sup Nep2une!! When’s the Bike Rally over there in Holli??..We all play USF4 as the “Main Event”, (Thas what brought us together) But we’re also Old School Fighters at heart & we all have our “Specialty Game” too on the Side such as ST, 3S, & I’m sure there’s at least 3 team members who play Smash (not sure which Smash) U might have to ask “Shoe” about that one (He runs a Local Smash Scene in LB). I think Natsu also plays mvc2 too & I don’t knw who plays cvs2, but I can ask them on our next session. I’m sure somebody does. But Yeah…We’ve been known to bust out the Old School on Stream sometimes cause we all got our Roots in the Arcades.

Cool man, Biker rally is in july I believe, where exactly is this going down in LB ?