ATTENTION! 209 Area-(209 Region in Cen-Cal,CA) Players Interested in a OFFLINE FGC SCENE/LOCAL TEAM

My schedule is open. Except today/tomorrow and next weekend as well (4/25-4/26). Other then that i got free time

Ok Guys!! Since it’s been really crackin in this Thread Lately, You guys gna Force Me to Reveal Season 2 Opener Sooner than I Thought!!, LOL!!, Anyways, I have Mon/Tues off for sure, with rotating Sun/Weds. although it’s pretty flexible. I kinda wana start Season 2 of Monday Bar Fights!! with you guys, but I know Monday’s can be a Pain (I see that may be an issue for you Natsu). So let’s buckle down a Day. Looks Like Chuckles has a Flexible Schedule & What about you BonBon & Awakened, What’s you guys’s Schedules Like?

I got this Monday off if that helps. But my internet connection is pretty ass.

Are you referring to tomorrow Natsu or Next Mon?? Regardless, Since you guys are Local, you guys can Participate in Monday Bar Fights! from my Arcade-Bar, this the cool part about MBF, we can Run Offline & Online at the same time depending on the Bracket.

Pretty much today.

Ohh man, wish I knew a little before-hand. I was out of town all day. Hopefully u got next Mon. Off. We’ll plan something for sure. As of now, Season 2 Opener, is looking more like the 1st wk of May, However, If things go as planned on my end, I might be able to Start it Next Monday…Stay Tuned Guys!! Will keep you posted in the Thread & on Twitter.

ANNOUNCEMENT: OK Guys!! Just sorted out some things on my end!! You guys ready for some Reveals?? GET HYPE!! For Monday Bar Fights!! Season 2 Opener this Monday Night @ my Arcade-Bar GameRoom. MBF Season 2 will run for 6 weeks. For registration link, MBF Rules & Prize-Pool Info, go to the Channel Above for more info. Let me know how many of you guys can make it out to MBF Weekly. For those of you who can’t make it out on Monday’s, don’t worry, I’ll try my best to Accommodate you guys on Sundays, as I do have a rotating Sunday Off in my Schedule. Stay Tuned, as I’ll post more updates on this thread & twitter…

T^T Bless your kind heart, sir! I’ma see if someone at work could switch shifts with me for Mondays. I really wanna play with your guys.

You know my answer… Count me in.

Good stuff guys!! So that’s 2 for sure!! Anybody Else want in?? Leme knw here in the thread guys!! I Look forward to running sets with u guys.
For those of you that are on the fence about this, or can’t make it out, be sure to catch the Stream at the channel above. Also Support the Channel by Following + Followers have a chance to Win a Prize out of MBF Prize-Pool (View Channel for more Info)

**REVEALS: Here’s SOME MORE JUICY SEASON 2 REVEALS announced on the Official MBF Forum Thread to HYPE UP SEASON 2!! (Pasted From @ http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/196530.)
NEW FOR MBF SEASON 2:

• There will be a Break in Mid-Season to Include a Bonus “ALL-STARS BREAK” aside from the Main Season. This Bonus “ALL-STARS BREAK” (Wk 4/INVITE ONLY) will Feature Edition Select/Omega Mode (GEN will be BANNED in OMEGA MODE).
  • Season 2 Will feature OFFLINE integration into the MAIN ONLINE TOURNAMENT. (As detailed in earlier Postings Above, This is a NEW Feature of MBF.)
  • Lastly, There will be a POT BONUS on top of The Grand-Prize Payout at the SEASON FINALE. (Un-Revealed at this Time, Don’t miss the Streams to Find out what that will be)

As a Reminder, (Pasted from the Channel)
Season 2 of MBF Starts This Monday Night (04/27/15) Open/Free Registration to all entrants However, Only Channel Followers are eligible for Prize Payouts so be sure to Follow the Channel Above by Clicking the Follow Button (Free to Follow) + Followers have a chance to Win a Prize out of MBF Prize-Pool During our Monthly Raffle on Stream (View Channel from a Computer for more Info). Tournament Entrants is Currently Capped at 16 Players, So make sure you enter in a timely manner. (Previous weeks MBF Winner is automatically Entered). Tournament Begins at 9:PM/PST on Mondays (NEW CHECK-IN RULE TO SEASON 2): Check-In Opens at 7PM, Be sure to log into your Challonge Account & Check-In Before the Tourney Begins as this prevents un-necessary Bye’s during the Tourney.)

For MBF Registration link, Tournament Rules & Prize-Pool Info, Click on the Channel Above from a Computer (Mobile Version not Supported).
For Latest MBF Updates & Reveals, Be sure to Follow on Twitter @https://twitter.com/ShockBeast_ & Also Follow the Official MBF Season 2 SRK Forum Thread @http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/196530. Stay Tuned, as I’ll post more updates on this thread & twitter as Season 2 Rolls On…for those of you that are on the fence about this, or can’t make it out, be sure to catch the Stream at the channel above.**

Man, sorry for not participating much here. I’ll try to join in, seeing how I’m kiiiinda in the Fresno scene. Hey, I like to travel so I’ll see when I can meet up. :'D

which starbucks we’re we supposed to meet at?

Hey Natsu, Jus cancel the Starbucks & Come to the Game-Room…I’ll send you a the Address right now, Check ur E-Mail.

well… we ran some good sets. i need more work
GGs to all. we gotta keep this alive

GGS to Everyone that showed up last night for the Season Opener…It was one the Hypest Local Events i’ve been a part of…We got alot more Sets to run as the Season rolls on. If you missed all the Action, Check out the Sets on the Channel Above, &
MBF 2.1 Tourney Results: http://challonge.com/MBF_2_1 …GGS to all Players that entered.

It’s all good bro, I see it’s a drive for you to attend, but your welcome to our set-up if you can make it out here.

OFFLINE WEEKLY SESSION UPDATE: Hey Guys!!, just found out, I Got too much Family-Stuff goin on on This Sunday, Can we move our Session to Monday Again, except this time, We’ll try to have a Dedicated Offline Set-Up as well, So we’re constantly Playing Sets. When you Finish Your Bracket Set in the Tourney, You can Go Directly to the Offline Set-Up…Thas how we should of ran it Monday night, But I just thought of this Idea trying to improve our experience. But we Did Good!! for our 1st Session!!, without really planning, (Minus the StarBucks Run-Around, lol!!) However, We do need another TV though. So Natsu, I know it’s alot to ask bro especially with the Monday Move but can you come through on Monday again bro & Mabe bring a Moniter, & Chuckles can you hook-it-up w/ur System (That way we’ll have a dedicated Offline Set-Up as well)…Sorry I couldn’t keep it on Sunday guys, But i’ll make up for it on Monday & we’ll Start our OFFLINE SETS Early Around 2P & Not later than 4P…Also Chuckles, Let Shoe Know too…THNX!! GUYS, Really Appreciate it!! Lookin Forward to it, Once we get our Routine Down, It’s gonna be Dope.

Monday…hmm, I’ll try. I would of come on Sunday for that May Day Fair in LB. :stuck_out_tongue: Now to seriously add my log in info on my smart phone so I can log on here more often.

Thas Exactly why I can’t stick to Sun. Eighther, The whole family wants to attend that fair ur talking abt, lol…Keep me posted on ur plans… Lookin forward to it…