Akuma General Discussion Thread: "I am the Master of the Fist!"

In Blazblue, Tsubaki is one of the few characters with “EX” moves. She has 2 air specials, and one cancels into the other. First move is an air projectile; second is a dive attack. Usually she uses air fireball xx dive to end air combos. However, If she cancels the EX air fireball into EX dive, she’ll dive through the fireball, causing her dive to be coated in a multihitting aura. She lands before the aura finishes all of its hits, allowing her to follow up. Example:

I think it’d be cool if Akuma had something similar by canceling ex zanku hadoken into an (all new) ex dive kick. It’d be kind of like how Ibuki can cancel EX kazegiri into EX kunai.

I could replace a couple of words in the thread title and the thread would get real kinky.

Hopefully he will be fun

“I am the master of fisting!”

My prediction, SGS will be a v-trigger only super.

And his VT will be Shin Akuma in the same way Bison’s meant to represent Psycho Power Unleashed. Although given Akuma’s track record, they will implement his better and more creatively.

#BuffBison

Gouki & Bison’s V-triggers should be infinite.
That scrub ass jobber Necalli gets it. Why shouldn’t the actual bosses of the series get it too? They deserve it.

I want a mix of CVS2, 3S, and ST Gouki. A use of good zoning and counter-zoning to setup his rush down. Lots of good tools balanced by low health and situational SGS. V-trigger makes him go full shin, gives him superior rush down tools but eliminates his projectile zoning.

Just please dear God don’t give him a command grab or make him a full rush down character. Most of the cast already plays that way.

If his V-Trigger is Shin Akuma, then IMO his V-Trigger only super should be Misogi.

My favorite Akuma quotes:
“I am power made flesh, feel how weak you truly are!” - 2nd Impact

“Weakness is a disease! I am the cure!” - 3rd Strike

“You’ve fulfilled your purpose in life by allowing me to end it!” - 3rd Strike

“Your body assumed its proper form when I tore it apart with my fists!” - 3rd Strike

“Defeating you takes less effort than smacking a baby. Not that I would ever do that!” - SvC Chaos

Why you banned him. I’ve seen him on SRK since 2002 during CVS2 and Third Strike hype…

Everything that has a beginning must also come to an end.

Then gets beat by Guile…

Devil should’ve been smarter than betting on Hillary

All of the Hillary supporters got banned?

The ones that took part in the bet anyway

I’ve seen many great akuma ideas now… yet I still hope capcom throws a curveball and still manages to (positively) surprise us

DevilJin will be back.

My favorite person cannot be gone forever.

Anyone wants to see demon flip return in any form?

Anyone thinks it will NOT return?