Air Straight Tiara - BF 2 / HCF 2
Air Demi-Goddess’ Might - DF 3 / QCF 3

Sword Stance:
Shield Toss - BF 2 / HCF 2 * Can be meter burned
Amalthea Bash - BF 3 / HCF 3 * Can be meter burned
Shield Strike - DB 1 / QCB 1
Up Shield - DB 2 / QCB 2
Air Down Shield - DB 2 / QCB 2

Copy pasting everything from the combo thread on HERE!
COMBO!
Notes

• B11, and 2, Lasso Spin combos share the same amount of damage

Note: B11 and 2 Lasso spin combos share the same amount of damage. MB Lasso Grab/MB Tiara/MB Shield add 3-4% more damage to bnb.

Lasso
B1 Starters: i12 Mid
B113
B113~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B1, B113, Lasso Grab
41% Meterless
B113, B3, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
42% Meterless
B113, 23, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Grab
41% Meterless
B113~Sword, 11B1, 11B1, 11B1,11B1, 11~Amalthea Bash
Corner 44% Meterless
B113, B1, 23~Amazonian Uppercut, 112~Amazonian Uppercut
Corner 34% Meterless
B113~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, 2~Justice Javelin
49% Super
B113~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B1, B113~Justice Javelin
47% Super
B11
B11~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
40% Meterless
B11~Lasso Spin, B3, J2, B113, 23, 23~Amazonian Uppercut
Corner 41% Meterless
B11~Lasso Spin, F3, B113, B113~Lasso grab
Corner 38% Meterless

3 Starters: i14 Low
33~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
39% Meterless
33, 23, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Grab
39% Meterless

1 Starters: i8 High
11~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
38% Meterless

2 Starters: i9 Mid
2~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
40% Meterless

B2 Starters: i17 Overhead
B2~Lasso Grab
16% Meterless
B2~Amazon’s Blast, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
38% 2 Meters

B3 Starters: i30 Mid
B3, J3, B1, B113~Lasso Grab
37% Meterless

F3 Starters: i30 Overhead
F3, J3, B113, B113~Lasso Grab
40% Meterless
F3, B1, B113, B113~Lasso Grab
36% Meterless
F3~Lasso Spin, J2, B113, Lasso Grab
33% Meterless

Anti-Airs
D2, 23, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Grab
29% Meterless
D2, B1, B113, 23~Lasso Grab
26% Meterless
D2, J2, B113, 23~Lasso Grab
26% Meterless

Oki
Covered in AFG’s WW Tech & Info Thread: http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/afgs-ww-tech-info.30810/

Sword
1 Starters: i7 High
11~Lasso~Lasso Spin, B113, B113~Lasso Grab
?% Meterless
11~Lasso~Lasso Spin, 23, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Grab
41% Meterless
11B1
11B1~Amalthea Bash, 11B1, 11B1, 11B1, 11B1, 11B1~Amalthea Bash
Corner 52% Meterless

2 Starters: i16 Mid
22~Amalthea Bash
?% Meterless
22~MB Shield, 2~Lasso~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Spin
46% 1 Meter
22~Lasso~MB Tiara, B113, 23, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Spin
47% 1 Meter
22~Lasso~Lasso Spin, Lasso Spin, Lasso Spin,B113, 23, B113~Lasso Grab
Corner 49% Meterless
22~Lasso~Lasso Spin, Lasso Spin, Lasso Spin, B113, B113~Lasso Grab
Corner 47% Meterless

Anti-Airs
D2, 22~Amalthea Bash
16% Meterless

Just in case another one

Someone made a video on testyourmight, wonderwoman has an Instant overhead, dope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x8BIkyHk_IY

Also, SaJa on testyourmight posted an ambiguous divekick set up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ilTv7hYBoUA

You have to ex-burn that?

Anyways, I’m curious what the rest of you Wonder Woman players have figured out for sword stance. I’m pretty comfortable with lasso stance but sword stance is sooooo uncomfortable for me. I don’t want to just stick with one stance and play her at 50% either…

One of the biggest problem with the crossup is that if they block you are so fucked

I found a true block string I think, though it’s 2f I believe. b1,1, Lasso > b1,1 lasso pretty sure it only works in the corner though. Tested on Green Lantern.

Can someone confirm.

Other than that, in lasso mode, you should always be block confirming into lasso, because it’s +14 on block.

My biggest gripes right now with wonderwoman are that I never need to leave lasso mode and I have no anti air.

Messing around with WW. A combo I’ve been labbing and can now get down pretty consistently…

SS 22, EX Shield Toss, 22, trait, EX Tiara, B113, Lasso Spin, 23, trait, EX Shield Rush

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

To make the combo cooler, remember to yell “Shield Slash!” when Diana throws the shield, and “Shield Skills!” when she does the Shield Rush.

Not sure if that combo is worth it for that much meter. How much % does it do?
My combo is this:
2, 2, ex shield toss, 2, trait, lasso spin, back 3, jump 3, back 1, pause back 1, 1, 3, lasso grab.
(Sorry if my terminology is off. I’m not used to notating this game.)
That version costs 1 meter and does 46% damage. If you want to add on more damage, then repeat the 2, 2, ex shield toss up to 4 times max.

So 1 loop = 46%
2 loops = 50%
3 loops = 53%
4 loops = 55%

Edit: Though I guess the advantage of yours is that you can switch back to sword stance. If just seems to cost a lot of meter.
I came up with a version that still uses 1 meter but allows you to combo back into sword stance. It’s probably not optimized though.
2, 2, ex shield toss, 2, trait, lasso spin, back 3, jump 3, back 1, pause 2, 3, trait, shield rush.
Does 44% damage.

It does 47%.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

But I’ve been messing around with it more and now it looks like if I don’t go back to SS and stay in Lasso and do B2, uppercut, 23, trait, Shield Skills, it does about 46% and I don’t have to burn the extra meter.

I updated the combo thread on TYM, damage is now more accurate.

Can anyone give me some tips on the WW vs Doomsday match up. I can’t figure it out. I know to try and dash away from his meteor smash or to meter burn through it but I can’t seem to get a away from it. Can her Bracelets of Submission absorb the hit??

No it’s unblockable.
I’ve only face 2 doomsday so far so I don’t have a firm grasp off the matchup. If he dosen’t Mb his meteor you get a free punish with b3 mb. If you know he’s gonna be spamming the smash then b23 is your best friend. Just be aware of his super ( I won with a almost no health cuz the guy landed 2 super is my face.)

I have came across a few Doomsday’s & boy let me tell ya he def lives up to his name! I have been having problems against most of the grapplers in this game tho mostly Doomsday & Grundy. I kinda get Doomsday cross up splash into low high but I can’t seem to block it. It almost feels like after I block the splash am in too much hit stun to block the low but then again it could just be the connections. Yea Wonder Woman’s B23 is def her best friend.

Only fought like 4 doomsday since I understood that his smash was unblockable and none were able to defeat me.

I haven’t had any issues against any Doomsdays I’ve come across… it could be that I’m just playing against bad players though.

I usually just try to stay at mid range and abuse b2 and if they do smash I dash forward and then punish.

Anyways, I’m still trying to figure out what instances would make being in shield stance useful. Because right now it seems like lasso stance is just how you want to go… Maybe shield stance is best used when you corner the opponent?

So I think that I found what works for me with sword stance. I use lasso in neutral but then when I get the opponent in the corner I use one of these two combos:
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AHBZBgbNcG4
or
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7Yt9G7RtfDs

And then I use in shield stance d.1’s, b.2 > 3 or b.2 > 1 for high/low mixups and if they push me out a bit then I shield bash in and ex it if I need to in order to make it safe.

What is everyone doing with the Flash matchup ? I played with a friend who uses the Flash and we decided to turn off the intractable objects . I have found it very difficult to deal with him , specially if he scores a knockdown because he can combo from a low and from an overhead . I really found that his flying headbutt thing to be extremely difficult to punish on block .

How are you guys opening people up in lasso stance up close? Seems like WW loses hardcore to crouching blocks… she has no fast overhead. All her attacks are mid, high or low… all of which get beat by crouching. She has her b2 and f3 but they are easily stuffed if you do it point blank.

It seems like she has no real mixups for up close… She has her instant overhead which is nice but it doesn’t lead to much damage.

I don’t immediately have anything to help with, but did want to drop by and thank all of you who have been sharing info over the last few weeks. I’ve been considering alternate characters to cover matchups that frustrate me when I’m playing as Grundy… and your various tutorials, combos, and misc. tidbits are starting to make me think Wonder Woman might be what I’m looking for. This saved me a lot of time (which is kind of at a premium in my schedule these days), and I appreciate it!