"You're no match for an Amazon!" - Wonder Woman Thread

Glad the thread could help someone.

Yeah she dosen’t really have good mixup potential. I usally mix thing up between f3(mb)/ d3/ 33/ b23. I personnaly think SS stance is better to opened people up but i rarely ever use it online since combo are rather weak in this stance and you lose most of your ranged option.
I’m gonna link a thread on test your might conserning SS: http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-use-the-shield-stance.31433/

Hope it help.

I like to keep some distance and b23 whenever he jumps. Other than that I can’t really help you since there isn’t a lot of flash online and most of the one I played are bad.

Yeah I’m already on TYM xD I’m the one who’s always complaining in the WW general discussion thread xD

Made a quick video because nobody I have seen has been mentioning this, that EX Whip does random damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2UVsQvCaRM&feature=youtu.be

Showed that in my main BnB combo, always fluctuates between 39 and 41%. You can test it plain as day by just going into training mode and doing it over and over again to see.

Now i actually have more experience against the Flash and i picked him up as secondary character too so i would like to share the knowledge i have . The Flash headbutt move BF2 is -21 on block so you can punish a blocked one with a B113 into BnB , The Flash’s F2 overhead moves goes almost the same distance as the one in the beginning of the match so be careful of that , at point blank D12 is your best friend as it stuffs a lot of the Flash’s offence . If he rushes you down , push blocking is your best friend .

I have noticed that as well. Anybody have any idea as to why her meter burn lasso does random damage?

That isn’t very flashy but effective i guess , btw anyone can give me any tips on switch changing combos for example(Lasso) B11,switch,BF2 mb
,switch,DB3 to the rest . The thing i don’t get is , is it supposed to be dialled or are you supposed to input the special during the stance change animation ?

Been trying to pick up wonder woman but having a lot of trouble with her neutral game. When I do get in though I can usually get around 40%.

I understand that WW feels kinda weird at first due to her rather floaty movement , just give it some time and practice and i am pretty sure you will be fine . Just don’t forget to use her b2(lasso), d3(lasso), try to mix up your air options too and her B3(Lasso) and F3(Sword ) are both really really good when meter burned .

[quote=“amrraed, post:27, topic:160342”]

Never mind this i have figured it out .

So after the patch for some reason after WW’s b3 into jumping 3 I can’t hit the the follow up b113 into lasso grab. Seems like after I hit the back 3 it pauses for a sec before I can jump ??

Can’t do any jumping attack after a b3 or f3… NRS said it was a data error and should be hot fix asap

Thanks for the info Fox. So is this data error just for WW or does the rest of the cast suffer from the same error?

Nobody else as been reported on TYM.

The B3 error has been fixed. Have to give NRS credit for going with a system that allows hotfixes. Very smart discussion IMO. Imagine if we would’ve had to wait till the next patch update for them to fix this and deal with batgirls infinite

Hi all

I have question for that I hope you can help me with. I recentrly started playing WW, played about 80-90 games so i’m still new to the character. The thing is I’m having alot of trouble with some characters, or at least certain of their moves. GL’s grab is one of them, I played a really good GL and lost twice, both times very close games (his W/L ratio was about 4200/500). Later I played some other GL’s who were ok, but not as good as the earlier mentioned player. However, I lost harder and I noticed these players used the grab alot more. I can deal with guys who use it up close, i just block and punish, but when the are 3/4 of half the screen away, i find it very hard to get in. Any advice on how to deal with this?

Also, i got bodied extremely hard vs a cyborg player who basicly just spammed nova blast. I had no idea how to get around this. My idea is to play alot slower and more patient, blocking and walking forward instead of dashing, but the maps are pretty big so they have alot of space to get around + i have to keep an eye out on the interactables.

gz
Frogjuice