Your biggest weakness in battle?

I see. I prefer the first option without the parry. I can block all day. I always pick that super for quick and heavy damage.

Problem with that super is that it’s very good in that matchup… But it’s not optimal for Urien at all.
And if you pick that as a counterpick to Akuma… Akuma wont be spamming hurricanes and you have different shit that you have to deal with, that you could have dealt with better if they were worried about the Aegis.

Either way, it’s best to pick Aegis and learn to parry. Then you wont have to deal with the bullshit dive kick nonsense OR with hurricane spam.
Seriously… Red parry, c.hp, tackle xx aegis, tackle, dash up, headbutt, into unblockable = 75% on Akuma, with less meter required than a single Tyrant Slaughter.

Also, you’re VictorX and was banned from this site a while back, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

My biggest problem is being consistent in my wins. When I start playing several good matches, I’m in the zone. Then after a while, I tend to lose focus and start auto-piloting which sucks big time. I keep falling for tricks that I know I shouldn’t be falling for, but I’m too lazy to do anything about it. That and I have a tendency to rushdown too hard after knockdown. I have been doing better at that though by actually reading my opponent like I’m supposed to but I still slip up sometimes.

Yes, I am. But with my style, the more damage I take, the more dangerous I get.

I tend to lose patience if I’m on a losing streak. I rush too much and try to finkish the game to quickly.

I make excuses too much.

Getting hit while trying to eat between rounds.

-Hit confirms. I tend to end my short combos with safe specials because I might just do the whole thing without registering the first two hits were blocked.
-Sometimes I do Knee Press Booster on the opponent’s wakeup. The joy of stuffing their reversal is enough to make me lose a few matches.
-“Don’t do that, he’s too smart to fall for that set up”

I get bored and start playing my Vita between rounds.

I lack the patience to play solidly, sometimes doing stupid shit like jumping into anti-airs and allowing the match to move at my opponents pace.

I tend to auto-pilot a lot, especially when I have a life-lead. Which makes me become predictable and doesn’t allow me to keep my opponents on my toes, so I just end up running into their counter-attacks almost voluntarily.

I’m not calm enough. It’s not hard to get to start mashing out DPs in frustration when I’m getting pressure put on me, or when I’m low on health and knocked down. This causes me not to focus, which causes me to not properly look out for my opponents mix-ups or set-ups.

I also don’t train nearly as much as I probably should, but that’s outside of battle I guess.

But straight up damage output isn’t the best criteria for picking a super art in 3S. What you need to understand is utility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxvtE-5p7M

As C-Royd says, “if you wanted to actually use Tyrant Slaughter with like jab-jab Tyrant Slaughter, or overhead into Tyrant Slaughter, you might as well switch to Ken…”

Bad habit of mine - hands go from arcade stick, full of sweat and skin particles to pizza, which goes in my mouth, covered in grease, back to arcade stick, which gets all the grease on it.

That said, I clean my sticks after each use, with non-abrasive cleaner and paper towels.

I play kusoge too much and get upset at some of the silliness, then try to play SF and get bored. I’m trapped in my own permanent vortex.

^ Play Marvel.

The only SF games that I ever got bored with are Alpha 3 because of CC infinites, and SSF4AE2012 or whatever the fuck the abbreviation for it is… That said, if every attack in SSF4 did about 20% more damage, I’d play it. The pace of the game just gets so fucking slow that I get bored after the first round.

Another weakness: I put about 100 hours into a fighter (SSF4), get mad at it, a new fighter gets announced, I’m like, “I’M MAINING THIS SHIT”, play it for about 100 hours (KoF13), get mad it, a new fighter gets announced, I’m like, “I’M MAINING THIS SHIT”, play it for about 100 hours (SFxT), get mad at it, and go back to playing ST (Old man’s game) and JRPGs, because I’m not manly enough for fighting games.

You are just too impatient.

yeah my experience is similar haha. 3S/CVS2/ST are all so good. then I play SF4 and hate it, SFxT and hate it, and so forth. always looking for a modern game with an active community to play as a side game and eventually deciding I don’t particularly like any of them.

My weakness?

Chun Li’s thighs and Psylocke’s butt.

in that order.

Feng Shui Engine with Juri is an entirely different character to me. Keeping me from expanding my game with her.

Really fast resets.

Grabbing isnt an option for me until ive been thrown repeatedly. I dont have anything against grabbing. I just forget i can do that.

Peacock.

Characters with slow moves and lots of block stun. I have trouble discerning when to punish.

Either my hardcore character loyalty. (anything but the JACKs terrify me.) Or that I play too aggresive or too defensive