You are big fool!

no problem seantree! I’ll tell you the single biggest piece of advice that has helped me grow as a sculptor…or anything I put my mind to for that matter, is to listen to any real constructive crits. you can pretty easily weed out jerks that are just there to bash and make fun. you know how it is…you’re staring at this piece for hours saying wtf is going on here…something is off and I can’t put my finger on it…then your g/f, mother, friend etc. walks into the room and you’re like I don’t know whats up…they take one quick look and BAM …looks like the eyes need to be higher. or bigger or set back more etc… that’s where showing your work and being constructive helps so much. you will learn from all of it. for some people its hard to hear or understand but if you can take criticism its all for the better. another thing you can do… that helps is to hold your work up in front of a mirror. sometimes I hate doing this because it really reveals how much the piece can be off but, the mirror will never lie! it helps so much with symmetry issues and can help identify problems before they become a bigger problem…you’ll see what I mean if you try it.

anyhoo, Gen is looking great man! can’t wait to see the finished product! and its going to make an awesome gift for sure!

Gen looks suck as hell…

Haha, suck as hell.

Gen looks really good. Hope you finish it soon. :>

Hrmm, I suppose that was a typo. Anyway, I plan on wrapping Gen up tomorrow as I have some free time. Thing is I’m not sure who to do next. Balrog is undergoing some revisions based on some feedback from a friend who saw him first hand. I always like to have 2 going at a time so If I burn out on one I can move to the other etc… Probably not the greatest work ethic, but it works for me. So, any ideas? I was leaning toward Gouken or Slayer from GG.

Bison or Guile or a double headed snake of Guile and Bison.

Slayer Slayer Slayer. Or any GG character.

Im still waiting for a painted Gen!

u win at art.