Worst match ups

What match ups do you guys feel are Ken’s worst match ups?

I don’t like Sim, Chun, Nash, atm…

Chun, Birdie, Sim, Necalli

Nash, Chun, and Vega. Can’t get near these assholes.

Chun, Nash, Karin for me.

I love me some Nash tbh. Everyone else I can agree with.

Chun Li, Birdie, Necalli and Nash

chun bison nash sim, and a good fang can really ruin your day

updating mines, I think Nash is ok, just have to punish his escapes with Reversal.

Worse Matches for me

Karin
Chun-li
Sim (this I think will get better with practice, the other two, just feel like we’re outclassed)

I actually feel like Ryu is a pain in the ass too now. But that might just be me being bad.

Been leveling up my Ken. I haven’t played much Sim but it’s pretty brutal when I do play one who knows the character. Also no Ryu should ever lose to a Ken player IMO.

Ugh those two females. I would love Karin’s sweep.

weird with the necali’s I find him the easiest and often beat necalis that are 3000lp above me.

Necalli Ken is pretty 50/50 imo. You make a mistake you loose half your life, he makes a mistake and same for him.

Dhalsim and Bison destory my Ken. However, I just read a thread about fighting Bison and I feel way more confident in my new knowledge. I’m currently on a Ken break until I get my Hitbox, so I’m going through the roster learning other characters to familiarize myself with their game.

Vega, and Dhalsim are pissing me off. I just can’t beat these guys. But Birdie, GOD DAMN. I can’t touch this son of a bitch.

Two worst for me are definitely Dhalsim and Karin. Rushdown Dhalsim is easy to fight because there are openings to attack him but a dhalsim that plays similar to a SF4 defensive style is almost impossible to get in. EX dive kick is pretty much useless vs his slide,and dhalsim can react to fireballs with his slide so you pretty much can’t do anything vs him unless you some how manage to corner him.

My main goal when I play vs Dhalsim is to whiff punish is low kick move (I think it’s his st.mk) with sweep and then get on his face.

What do you struggle with against Karin? I player her a little and might be able to help.

guys how do I fight aggressive Gifs? they just spam jabs and move forward…any tips ?