Woman attempts potato contraceptive

I’ll up you. I looked up vagina prolapse.

A regretful decision.

was gonna ad a pic of a potato salad but srk doesn’t let me post pics anymore… :frowning:

so would eating her out be tossing potato salad?

www.image.url/angelpalm.jpg

how many SRK people have a folder on their computer called “rockbogart gifs”?

These kind of practices shouldn’t really surprise us, especially in rural parts of the world. Hell, the ancient Egyptians used alligator shit as a contraceptive…

stuff like this fascinates me, because who and how the fuck did someone come to discover this?
It’s like a recent VSauce vid I saw about some of the most smelliest foods in the world, apparently there is a shark meat delicacy that smells putrid but is also poisonous unless you hang it out to dry for 5 months.

Yo this smells like shit, we should eat it, dies, next dude comes along, yo this smells like shit, eats it, dies… At no point did someone think to throw it out :jackiechanwtf:

No lie, I was thinking about this earlier today too. It’s crazy how people figure out what is edible and what’s not. Like the Japanese poisonous blowfish Fugu. If it’s so lethal, how and why did they figure out a way to eat it? Doesn’t make any sense.

And randomly, let’s say aliens visit Earth with some weird plant they offer as food. I know there’s got to be a safe and scientific process to figure out if it’s lethal, but I wonder what the heck it is. Do you just feed it to a dog and see what happens? Look at its chemical composition to find out…something?

People are smart, man. That’s how. You are a fully capable Human being so go out there and extrapolate information until you can safely do something that by all rights should kill you dead where you stand.

So that’s what you call a dicktater.

A contraceptive that stops women from getting impregnated with a potato?

FUND IT.

…Oh never mind. It’s just the human race failing again.

I’m wondering if people just used it all the time to kill each other, then at one point it didn’t work and they were like WTF?! I want my money back, wait this shit actually taste pretty good.

Ugh. I can’t even…

This is the kind of supernatural old wives tale shit that I can’t believe still goes on in non-3rd world countries today. This is up there with douching with Coke afterwards. You’d think women would be more up to date on what works and what doesn’t in that realm. And to think that these dummies will probably GET pregnant because they’re dummies. >_<

What kind of twice-baked idea is that? There’s a famine of rational thought in society. You’d have to have your eyes closed not to see that. I feel bad for the tots whose mothers tried and failed something like this.

Uh…potato vagina! Wait- shit

This thread after 3 years of being on shoryuken without an account made me make an account to comment on XthAtGAm3RGuYX’s response and pic.

I fucking agree.

Your avatar makes your post just that much more hilarious.