Windsor Thread 2013

Wed sounds better to me im down for wed ill call u up wed

ACTUALLY tomorrow sounds good to me ill give u a call tues id rather come on tues anyhow ><

Hey everyone, I’ve been dying to meet other people locally to play some AE. As for marvel I’m still a scrub, but I’m gettin there. Just wanted to meet some people in the fighting scene. I go to the U and I can’t find anyone else that plays

well for AE ME, Janko if he still plays, Joe whos coming back soon for a bit… and maybe RMA are about the only ones who play AE weve been trying to find a place to play at but i cannot hold a casuals at my place … Joe has hosted casuals in the past perhaps when he returns he may host 1. Or if you could host or know a place we could go for a casuals night I would have no problem stopping by … do you play on psn or xbl ? if you play on psn add me XxUltimacloudxX is my psn

oh sick, im a student at the U as well, are you a first year?

Hello friends

To touch up on what ray said I doubt janko plays. I’m not sure if the man is even alive.

I will not be back “for a bit” but rather permanently. Chances are my day back will be the 26th of April. Not long after that I will have my living arrangements setup and will be looking to host weekly.

I’m in second year. Also I could probably host casuals at my house, i have 2 tv’s and a decent amount of space. I play on xbox live although my stick is dual modded so im comfortable on both. if anyone wants to play on xbl just send me an email and I’ll give you my cell number.

xbl gt:BILLY M4DIS0N (the second last letter is a ‘zero’

As far as hosting casuals, I’ll have a lot more free time once exams are over (the 25th for me).

Cheers,
Simon

darn, once im done exams on the 24th, im headed back to toronto until the start of the next semesterrr :\

Right on.
Well my tech will be 1 ps3, 1 360, 3 sticks(one is Xbox only rest dual), a Cronus adaptor(let’s u use cross platform shit on opposite systems ANDit came with a Bluetooth device…wireless) and not sure how much space although I’m sure enough

Hi. I figured I’d mention that I haven’t really played AE in a long time, but I’m more than happy to come out to play if you guys start hosting casuals regularly. I played a few games online the other day and I’m not complete trash, but no where near my past skill level. The combos are there, but I’m lacking the game sense lol. Just be sure to post any plans here; I’ll check the thread at least once a day.

any xbl users playing AE2012?

I’ll come by for casuals once Joe returns… And someone try to get Darren back

To cloud Rma you down for something this week?

#Yo

if someone starts hosting casuals again, ill definitely come out for some AE

Yo cloud apparently something came up and Rma can’t come, if you still wanna get a session in let me know

FUCK CHRIS G! … THAT IS ALL

Anyone going to LAN of the Dead? Would be cool to run some SF4 with the locals. I will be there on Saturday most of the day/all night.

I am trying to throw together a umvc3 tourny at the Lan i am in talks with Michigan players and im also in talk with London as well.
Toryuken is going on at that time so im not expecting a huge turnout also its windsor but im going to try to muster 20 players together between these 3 areas.

I will be creating a Facebook group for this Windsor players who are interested please signup to the facebook thread so i can get an accurate count of how many players will be showing up.

Unfortunately there isnt enough players in windsor to ask for a SF4 tourny but i guess we could have a casual setup. or im sure there will be one anyhow.

Ill play ya there janko.

lol how many people even play umvc3 in windsor? I’m pretty sure there are more sf4 players, especially if Joe is back in Windsor by then.