Windsor Thread 2013

Is the event guaranteed to end at midnight? I work until 10pm, so if it ends at midnight I don’t think it’s worth the effort to come for an hour or less unfortunately. I would like to come though, so if you can get back to me about the end time that would be great.

It’s supposed to end at midnight. We can always decide once we’re there to get a hotel room after and keep going until we want to stop. https://www.facebook.com/groups/186670348036989/ is the page, but I think you have to be added into it, I’m not sure.

Tourney for ae I will be interested in…

Cambodian def come out there if theres enough interested im down for a tourny as well

yo snakedoc u around man u interested in going to the university for this locals / maybe a tournament ? let me know or ill call ya tommorow to ask ya to know if u wanna go or if i should just go on my own.

sorry bro, i saw you called, im at work. so ya, its a no go for me.

Yo Cloud I wanna get something goin early tomorrow, like 2, RMA is good with that, that good with you? Gimme a call tomorrow or post something on here

im down with dat if we could hit up devonshire mall on da way … i gotta go there n pay a bill before they dissconnect me. so if thats cool message me on here n let me know. my phone is down atm

just message here n let me know if dats cool then make sure u gimme the time ull be here at cause my phone is down atm for some reason.

yo snake if you dont message here by about 2 im just gunna go to devonshire mall

ill call ya once i get to the mall i guess

Cloud Rma, im sorrry guys, i know we’ve been trying to plan shit for the past 2 or 3 weeks but fuckin work is killing me. Everytime i plan something i either get called into work or im working a shift that doesn’t give us time. As of now I got Mon and Tues off next week. I am so down for either one. Let me know what you guys wanna do.

both days are a no go for me T.T i have an exam on tuesday!

Yo guys i been busy lately sorry i havent been around. yo mike man can we meet up sometime next week ? let me know what days you got

Yo cloud, sorry I haven’t been around, my vertigo has been real bad lately and I’m not driving much, I got mon tues wed off, you down for anything? Let me know brother

<p>Yo Cloud, talked to Rma, hes down for wednesday. Is that good for you? </p>

ok wed sounds perfect to me ill call you then ! prolly around 2-3 pm that day ! cant wait to have some fun<br>

What you guys playing . system and where?

were playing ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 on 360 at snakedocs place

Yo cloud you down for something this week? I talked to Rma and he’s good for whenever, tues, we’d is good for me. Let me know brother