Windsor Thread 2012

hiiiii

I’ll be in Windsor April 3rd to the 5th. Who wants to hang out and play some games?

where do I go to play?

I’m just asking this but why are you coming to Windsor? I’m not being rude or anything but I just wanted to know why? If you’re coming to Windsor April 3-5, where are you staying because if you’re staying nearby I’d like to play you in some SFXT, UMVC3, AE and especially 3rd Strike since I’ve played you before online. Let me know when you’re in Windsor. I’ll try to arrange something if I can. PM me if you’re interested. Thanks.

i think you have misunderstood the concept of “maining” a character

And on top of what Scott said, just because you can do two of each characters moves, doesn’t mean you main them. Please tell me how you use Urien`s Aegis setups or how you efficiently play Twelve in 3rd Strike. Or more intricate details about your so called mains.

Guys, I play SFxT and here are my mains

treet Fighter**TekkenGuests
Ryu Kazuya Mega Man 1
Ken Nina Pac-Man1
Chun-Li Asuka Toro2
Cammy Lili Kuro2
Guile Heihachi Cole2
Abel Kuma
Dhalsim Paul
Sagat Law
Rolento King
Ibuki Marduk
Poison Hwoarang
Hugo Steve
Rufus Bob
Zangief Julia
Vega Yoshimitsu
Balrog Raven
M. Bison Jin
Juri Xiaoyu
Akuma Ogre
Sakura1 Lars1
Blanka1 Alisa1
Guy1 Bryan1
Cody1 Jack-X1
Elena1 Christie1
Dudley1 Lei1

I know this is a joke to most of you because you guys take ALL fighting games WAY too literally and seriously which I don’t. I’m a gamer and I don’t take everything as seriously as you guys do especially with fighting games. I’m a gamer mostly and I love every type of game out there besides fighting.

I was mentioning my mains is because I don’t “main” everyone of them alright?!? I play the characters that I like which I know I can play well at. It doesn’t mean I know every frame rate or combo neccesary to beat somebody with. I’m giving you guys examples of which characters I love to play and the ones I can beat people with. You guys can counter it and do what you want to beat me and that’s okay. Go for it. Me?!? I like to play normally and don’t care what tactics they use against me as long as they play fair. That’s enough for me. I want to mention my mains and my games because I want to play people in other game besides Street Fighter all the time. It gets boring after awhile. I HOPE you guys know what I’m talking about which you probably won’t and laugh all day about this like the jackasses you guys are but this is how I feel. I hope you will understand this.

To C Royd, I don’t think I can do anything for you when you’re going to be here because I’m working full-time next week and I won’t have the time to play with you. Maybe on Good Friday but we will see about that. See me online in 3rd Strike, AE or SFXT. Let me know. Thanks.

Can you define what an “unfair” tactic would be?

Again my point exactly. I will not explain myself a billion times over and over again just to make you guys happy and laugh all day long. You know what I meant by that and if it comes out the wrong way according to you guys, then it’s a waste of time. I will say this once more and that’s it. What I meant by this is that WHATVER tactics somebody will use against me, I don’t care as long as YOU don’t CHEAT!! That’s it. Nothing more to it.

When I play online, I don’t want people DCing on me because they are losing. I never DCED on anyone online ever and I do lose points and get mad too but I don’t get crazy over it. When I think this way, I beat somebody else and my points come back. Even if I lose at a tournament, I’ll go to the next one and win next time. Simple as that. That’s is what I mean and if you guys don’t get it after this explanation, then I will not answer your questions again. I want to make this thread so people even here in Windsor can get together and play and have fun. Thank you very much. See ya amigos!!

Do you play SFxT with stolen arcade sticks?

My thoughts exactly.:rofl::rofl:

Alright…so…again,

i’m arriving tomorrow to Windsor, and i’m just wondering if there’s a spot where you guys hang out in general. Arcade? Storage unit? bla bla? give me an address if you can…

or if you wanted to play some 3rd strike pr sf4, you can setup in my hotel room. I’ll be at the Holiday Inn…Ambassor Bridge? i think that’s what it’s called?

I can’t hang out C Royd and I really wanted to meet you since you are here but I’m working full time and I can’t even get time to myself. Sorry dude but I’ll see you in Toronto sometime. BTW, what are you doing here in Windsor? Just asking. Maybe the other guys can do something for you. As for me, sorry man. Come back in the summer and I’ll see if I can do something then. Thanks. See ya. BTW, I want to try you in 3rd Strike next time when you are here, Thanks again.

hey uber_johnson sry i didnt return your call, i tried txting you but didnt seem to work. Im still down to play whenever just inbox me. Hello C Royd i live in the downtown area and am interested in some games. I play sf4 and im not very good but theres many things ive been wanting to learn by playing in person with someone.

aaaand im back in toronto.

Wow C Royd you really disappointed me. I thought you were going to stay here? My bad man.:rofl::rofl: Just kidding. Anyways come back during the summer if you can. I will be more available next time so we can play 3rd Strike and SSFIV:Arcade Edition together. I hope you will stay long than a few minutes here.:rofl::rofl: If not, see you in Toronto sometime.

Oweng, I did call you a few times and you never answered once. My cell phone is not working either so you can’t text me at all . I don’t know if I gave you my cell phone number or what? Maybe I did but it’s not working anymore. I’m very busy this week because I’m working full time but I’ll see about next week. Call me or OM if you’re interested. Thanks.

Hello everyone. I just moved to Windsor and im looking to play some people in either Sf or SSbm. My Xboxlive tag is “Theroflingmoo” If anyone wants to play just msg me

No one wants to play against Peach.

Everyone loves a little peach!

Please use the smash forums for that game, SRK is for real fighting games. Although SFxTekken and Marvel 3 don’t apply to this category either.

Because all we do in the London thread is talk about fighting games right?

Auto-attack xx Volley FADC Enchanted Crystal Arrow