Windsor Thread 2012

I can’t believe I am making this thread but this is a new year and we should start things off right unlike we did last year. Whether we ALL like it or not, there are still people in Windsor who are still hardcore fighting fanatics such as me. We should understand each other alot more than we used to and that doesn’t include me, it’s ALL of us. Let’s try to make this year better than the last couple of years. Windsor let’s do this.

first to lol

looooooooool

Hey Oweng101, where do you live in Windsor? I’m on the east side of Windsor in front of Tecumseh Mall. I don’t mind to come over and play some casual games with you. Let me know alright?!? Thanks.

This is not a bad idea Derryk. I’ll get together with some guys here and we can see if we can have some duels with other cities going. I have to know from them too. I’m on board if anybody else? Let you know soon. See ya dude.

is someone hosting SF casuals tonight?

I’m not really hosting any casuals right now but I do play mostly online on PS3. I’ll try to host in the near future. If you or anybody from here wants to play online for the fun of it, these are my gamertags:

PS3: LordsOfXtreme
XBOX360: Chrono of Chaos

I’m not online for 360 yet but I’ll be getting a new account sometime in March of April for sure. Got alot to pay off lately.:rofl::rofl: I have Cogeco Cable internet now instead of Bell so I have less lag on my system than I did before. Let’s do this people.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=wejGb_Y3mOc

Brian why do u still act this way? Everybody loses … I even have random games I’ve lost online even when they were series which I had won. People are aloud to post what they want on their channels. Freaking out over it just makes you look like a psycho.

I’m not going to argue with you anymore since it’s pointless. It’s a waste of each others time. I’m not going down that path like I did before. There is no point to this. Thank you for your time.

Well I would stay away from youtube…there will be more of these videos before your lifetime is over.

Hmmm, okay. Whatever.:lol:

I’m starting to learn C.Viper now. I was wondering if you guys had any points in how to use her properly? Just asking. Janko you might know something about her since you were really good with her.

Someone made a suggestion to cross link this in here: Supergun ST in Toronto!

Next meetups are Feb 22nd (A&C) and Mar28th (Heroes World)

Hey guys I want to know if you want to do a Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition tournament at the Video Game Xtreme store on Tecumseh Rd. East? They are having Soul Calibur V and Street Fighter X Tekken there so I thought if we can have a tournament for Super. We just need more people to enter it. They will be having it in March if we can get enough people. I hope we can get more people interested in this. Please let me know if anybody is interested. Thanks.

Street Fighter X Tekken is FINALLY here!! I’ll be playing this game all night. I need some competition in this game. I’ll be online tonight and the rest of the week so if you guys want to play, come see me on the PS3. LordsOfXtreme. One word.:rofl::rofl: Let’s do this Windsor and get our asses going now. See ya.

I finally have every NEW generation of fighting games out there so far. It took me awhile to save it up but I have every fighting game and I like to play with guys in these games but being the stubborn asses you guys are, I and you know it won’t happen. Still I’m willing to set aside our hate and we should just play the game just like it was supposed to be. These are my games and I have them all on PS3:

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Mains: Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Cody, Zangief, Seth, Juri, Dee Jay, M.Bison, Vega, Abel, Fei Long, Akuma, Gouken, Dudley, Chun Li and Blanka.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Mains: Hulk, Ghost Rider, Ryu, Sentinel, Amaterasu, Dormammu, Dr. Strange, Wolverine and Strider Hiryu.

King of Fighters XIII
Mains: Iori 98, Terry Bogard, Athena Asamiya, Andy Bogard and Kyo Kusanagi.

Soul Calibur V
Mains: Ezio Auditore, Natsu, Mitsurugi, Ivy and Cervantes.

Mortal Kombat 9
Mains: Scorpion, Sub Zero, Kitana, Kratos, Freddy Krueger and Liu Kang.

Street Fighter X Tekken
Mains: Ryu, Ken, Hugo, Rolento, Kazuya, Heihachi, Zangief and Vega.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift Extend
Mains: Ranga and Jin

Arcana Heart 3
Mains: Heart Aino

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Mains: Ryu, Ken, Hugo, Alex, Urien, Necro, Twelve, Oro, Chun Li, Yang, Sean and Elena.

Tekken 6
Mains: Asuka Kazama, Lili Roshefort, Lei Wulong, Marshall Law, Panda/Kuma, Kazuya and Jack-6.

My gamertags are:

XBOX360: Chrono of Chaos
PSN: LordsOfXtreme

Come and challenge me anytime. I’m available.:rofl::rofl: See ya amigos!!

I think you are talking to yourself. UberJ is now officially the Windsor scene. When is your next tournament dude?

Yes that’s what it comes too now. Pretty much me in a weird way.:lol: Tournament?!? Yes a tournament. Mr. Farnsworth says it best:

[media=youtube]oCUddxOUsz8[/media]

Hi everybody,

We are running a tournament here in Ottawa on March 24th:

Games include:

[SIZE=14px] SFxT [/SIZE]
KoF 13
U MvC 3
SSF 4: AE-
[SIZE=14px]SSB Brawl (Singles) [/SIZE]

Check out the site for more details and hope you guys can make it out: