Why dont game developers just change xbox Combo buttons?

Going to +1 on Gamerguy’s comment. It’s not that hard to play SFIV with an analog. I can easily do SRK>FADC>Ultra 1 with an analog, but struggle on getting the Ultra out on d-pad.

that’s the cost of playing street fighter on console you have to spend $60 on the game plus an extra $200 on an arcade stick to be able to play the game properly which is very pricy.

My advice is to play 3D fighting games as they are less execution heavy compared to 2D games but they are harder when it comes to defense.

Also Microsoft and Sony doesn’t give a shit about fighting games as they are not popular and they only appeal to a small minority of people, unlike shooters and other games so that’s why they don’t worry about their pads and they optimise them to these genre of games. My advice is to play casual or move on to another type of games if you can’t handle the execution of fighting games.

Or you play MK/Injustice which has controls made with console controllers in mind.

He wants EO controls like in the xbox and gamecube versions of CVS2. Problem with this is you can do walking forward sonic booms and Super Turbo AI cheat tactics.

Jesus I’ve just seen your avi and the blisters. That is not possible from simply performing motions on a D-Pad, what in the hell have you been doing to your controller to get your hand like that? (Or what did you Google to get that image, I smell troll at this point.)

Also, just because you can perform an Ultra does not mean you’ll win more matches. If you can’t do quarter circles I doubt you’re much good at SF in general, learn about the game and how things work before bothering with execution, choose a character you can win with purely through basic fundamental play, as Cammy is a link/execution character who focuses on rushdown, and judging by your inability to do ultra motions I think your entire arm will wither and die if you attempt instant air divekicks.

EDIT**
Just read you threw the game away. Oh. That’s actually kinda funny if I’m honest, good luck in your future endeavours.

The problem with xBox controller is the d-pad? I never used it, I always play with the analog stick. I don’t see a problem using the analog, QCF and DP’s are quite easy to do. The only problem are games like MK that requires back and forth motions.

Why don’t you show better taste in consoles if you’re gonna stick with the default pad? Dat 3, son…

Ah, you shoulda got a stick instead of an overpriced gamepad.

I used to get crazy blisters and calouses playing CVS2 on the gamecube D-Pad. I actually originally got the PS3 over the 360 purely because of the better D-Pad for playing Street Fighter (have since moved to stick making said choice redundant I guess)

The 360 pad is ideally suited for shooters, where as the PS pad is more generic and thus better for fighters. You made an ass choice getting a fancy pad to play USF4 and not getting an actual fightpad… If its based off of the 360 design, like many of the 3rd party 360 controllers are, you’ll still face the problem of the 360 d-pad being in an awkward place for your primary source of character control - even if you do get a controller with a better d-pad…

Instead of blaiming other people for YOUR problems why don’t you go into training mode and practice? I can do every motion in the game on dpad or analog on command. Stop crying like a lil bitch and asking for shit to be easier and go practice. And if you don’t have the skill level or IQ to learn then go play a braindead game like cod