Who would like to MM JWong?

Justin you coming up to Juarez, Mexico in 2 weeks right? How bout I give you NeoPenny’s contact info?

i MM all

=p

crazy how many games people wanna MM for.

J.D. I’ll take your 3s bet. 4 out of 7 for $50
Chaotic Blue: What type of set is me and combo going to be playing? And drunk marvel. lol I dont kno bout that.
Simply Hugo: How much do u want to play for?

I like Flash or Garvin 100 on that, 2/3, 3/5, 4/7 whatever. You can coach all day. You can even play for Justin.

Aight, a dub it is.

I didn’t receive any response. Maybe I forgot a critical detail.
Game: Melty Blood Act Cadenza (PS2)
Dollar amount to wager: $20~$50 (Your choice?)
Win condition: Best 3/5
Stipulations: None?

Also ermm, if you were interested in a GGSlash mm also I’d fight you there too. I hate GGAC but umm… yeah forget AC.

Please post a response.

Veteru

He doesn’t play MB you idiot.

=p

i’d surely play you on a MM on 3s if i was to go to evo world… but it’s kinda impossible for me this year heeuhueheuheuheu any plans on coming to brazil? =D if you do, get in touch, maaany players looking for good matches here hueheuheue

see ya

Damn, why Wong ain’t responin’ to this man?

A little ahead of ourselves aren’t we? Its ok tho after i take your money i’ll treat you to some food and if your lucky maybe, just maybe pay for your ticket to see one of your movies. :wgrin:

ill run this with you. for FUN even. Combo can tell you whats good with drinking with me

WWF No Mercy. $50. 2/3

Learn AC Justin so we can have hype matchups plz.

JionWansu: What type of set and how much u wanna play for st?
TornadoFlame: I dont think im going to C3 but we can run all 3 money matches at evo world.
3/5 for 20 in 3s chun vs mak
2/3 for $10 in 3s sean mirror
2/3 for $10 in KOFXI

And I dont play MB. LOL

Justin, 3/5 in XvSF for $20?

I dunno if you into that game at all, but yer game was solid last year.

:rofl::rofl:

hey justin i was wondering where are you gonna be at evo? cause it’s prolly the first thing i wanna do when i get there.

play me gg:ac

$5

i need to eat

ST: first to 10 for $500

oh shit!

Dude is SERIOUS!