Who would like to MM JWong?

Statistics: OK cool 2/3 for $10 in 3s.
The Judge: I’ll do KOF XI for 3/5 with u for $20
Fatbear: FT5 in 3s for $25 DO IT

I’m 100% certain I’ll be at evo world, but I’ll MM you in 3s. FT 5 25$ is fine with me. Will you be at evo west?

Justin I accept all lets do first to 5 in all of them…I’ll let you know should I get done running all my tournaments that we can play I’m down with that you down??

Also Justin since you paid me for Garou MOTW and the KOFXI tournament at EVO North if you want to enter those games at US Nationals etc you get in free…

You wont have to pay a dime…

I got you covered is that cool?

I’ll be at Evo World, JW. I’m also running the Low-Tier tourney, so find the sign (there should be a sign).

My full health team vs. your one full health cable.

3/5 for 10 in 3s already got to many bets :frowning: but if pyro/amir come through and after i win my money on potter i’ll up it to ft5 for 25 at evo

Melty Blood Act Cadenza

I’ll money match you in Melty Blood Act Cadenza (PS2 version). I want to say, “You can pick my character”, but I have a feeling that’s not the kind of stipulation you were asking for, haha.

Veteru

Pherai: FT5 for $25 in 3s. DO IT
Dark Geese: How much do you want to run it for?
True Tech: 3/5 for $10 in 3s

I would MM you, JWong, but I am so drop-dead pathetic at 3S that it’d just be me giving you money without the match even happening. I’m a little better at CvS2, but maybe I can get some advice from a 1337 d00d like yourself.

3/5 for $20 per game works…I’ll have the cash especially should SieClayton accept his money matches against me…he will be funding my matches with you lol.

Can I play you for money at Evo West/World?

Any amount is fine =)

6v6
Sleep Clause
No Double Team
No Ubers
No OHKO moves(IE: Horn Drill, etc)
Single Battle

Hopefully we can find a wi-fi connection to set each other to level 100, as most of my pokemon aren’t 100 yet(I have more than 6 pokemon that I use on battles).

Those are pretty much the standard rules, double items are fine by me, unless they aren’t fine by you.

sweet see you at evo world!

After I rape nelson, you can get it too.

Damn, so harsh.

All I wanted was a yes or a no as an answer.

Anyway, ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG =D!

good shit.

I got you 4 out of 7 on 3s for 50$
hows that?

Ill put 100 bucks on Combofiend vrs you CvS2 money match, and I’ll play you in marvel 2/3 any team but stipulation is we both have to have the same amount of drinks before hand. (First one who says quits a b!tch) Umm, if you wanna bet me in act cadenza or guilty gear i’ll take those. Also How about you accept a gg money match, I’ll definately coach you and even cover half the bet. man that sounds like fun.:stuck_out_tongue:

This is all of course if combofiend accepts the challenge. also if you do to.:stuck_out_tongue:

You doing Guilty Gear too?

oh shit, do you and peter still play mb?

I’m up for a MB money match.

:looney: