Which characters give you the hardest time?

Which characters give u the hardest time or just scares the hell out of u?

Me personally it has to be Feng. Everytime I see this dude at the loading screen I think “oh shit here we go”. I am always scared to press buttons against this guy cause he has such gd pokes and does crazy damage, I am getting better at playing him but he still always seems to get the best of me

Same case with me against Bryan, Bruce, sometimes Paul, also Feng and aggressive Heihachis (I’m looking at you DashKid)

:eek: For me, it’s probably Miguel and Lars because they seem particularly hard to backdash and I haven’t studied up enough to know when to step; I get caught often.

Ah, Miguel and Lars. I’ve been knocked out of two tournaments by a guy who uses Miguel and Lars. I especially hate Miguel, mainly for the same reasons I hate Bruce, Bryan and Paul; there is never a good time to it buttons.

LOL. My Hei is trash.

You’re kidding right? You don’t get to your rank by playing like “trash”. I guess I’m not helped by my limited character knowledge but I’m pretty sure your Heihachi is damn good.

Too many to list, but I will say the ones I have problems with. Xiaoyu and Miharu, the Changs, the Kings, Dragunov, Bryan, Feng, Paul, and the Bears. Of course, these are only against good players. Lili players tend to do stupid shit, and since I tend to run into that damn backflip, I try to play it safe.

Is how I feel whenever I’m fighting a Bryan/Paul team.

Kinda, serious. My Hei and DJ team gets raped by Koreans all day. When JDCR, Help Me, and Saint were here in Dallas like a month I only probably got 1 win on them. lol.

I would have to say kazuya

not too many on the list everyone if i have a problem with someone or something usually just think about the way they can be dodged, crushed or stepped

kazuya is just…damn
got a friend whos pretty good when he wants with kaz and sometimes he throws off my timing and its hard to set up stuff
defensively had to deal with wave dash mixups from kaz exclusively
and he punishes pretty good so i have to watch what i throw at him
that character…

feng in rage is ugh as well as paul

ugh site lags sometimes my bad though

And this is supposed to make us feel better lol ?

Don’t worry, one day I’ll wipe the floor with your Hei and DJ team !

On the subject I’m still not good enough to have a serious answer to the question. Once I’ll feel more comfortable with my team, I’ll see…

Yeah man I hope =). Just gotta practice.

For me, it’s always any team with Alisa. I pretty much know I have lost just by seeing her at the character select screen. I honestly have no idea how to defend against her bullshit

I don’t find Alisa too much of a problem depending on what my opponent does, pretty much all of her abusable moves have a pretty strong counter tactic.

As of now, any good Nina, Feng, Xiaoyu, or Zafina player will cause me problems…

Online its capo’s. I can’t seem to block lows on reaction online. :(.

Funny enough, I have a easier time against Feng than I do against Alisa

This

Altho I think it’s mostly just me not knowing them very well but yeah I find the Capos a pain

Eddy & company, Lei & Zafina when I play as Steve tend to annoy me but when I manage to 'knock ‘em down’ in the words of Snoop I just juggle them to half then they usually tag out.

the Chreddy’s and Zafina. Pretty much that’s it, aside from those people who rub their face in the controller. Mainly it’s because of three things, 1) I give players online the benefit of the doubt and say they probably know what they’re doing at least at a basic level. And 2) I don’t have the greatest matchup experience against the eddy’s and the characters that aren’t played very often. and 3) The connection lying to me ;-; I will accept a 5 bar match and once I get into the match half the time it goes down to either a fairly ok match (like 3 bars) or it goes so bad that it’s like watching all of Resident evil Afterlife in one match.

but when i do get a good match I win some, and lose some. Overall if you have a good connection and I lose to you GG.