Which characters give you the hardest time?

I hate to admit this, but I get a little bit jumpy if I am facing another Xiao/Miharu player (which is ironic because I play those two seriously). An online Steve player does not sit well with me either, even if they are inexperienced. They are… unpredictable.

lars,alisa,kazuya,paul.rest are okay.
the kings are starting to annoy me a bit lately

feng and eddy

Capoeira, Zafina, Raven, and Lili/Sebastian…

UGH

Lars. The man is just unpredictable and hard as hell to time, especially since I play Asuka.

Lars is the mother of all evil

Lars ain’t even that bad. Pfft.

Exactly, now if Lars had some dumb shit like Nina Capos or Homorang I could see all the mad and how it would be justified, but nah, he just does damage

massive FUCK YOU shout out for alisa while were on the subject. I foundly remember owning a cat before facing alisa in ranked. The cat is no longer with us.

delete this

A gd Lars player will give everyone problems. The reason anyone thinks he is not a problem is because there aren’t many gd Lars players online. I agree with Alisa tho, i swear her b3+4 has DP invincibility

And because they’re the minority, Lars ain’t even that bad.

It’s like saying a good “any, non-broke ass character” is troublesome.
No, they’re not. Because most people aren’t good enough with them to be troublesome.

Never really had much of a problem with Alisa, since most of her devastating moves she telegraphs and can easily be reversed by Asuka. She is considerably tougher when paired with a gd Lars, especially when I have Bryan.

Alisa is very annoying, good Lars players will be a problem as Sanada-kun mentioned.
A few Lili players can also be very frustrating.

Offline Williams sister’s - Those two gave me nightmares at my last tournament a month ago… I like playing them, but fighting against in high level is… evil.

Hworang
Kazuya
Alisa
Alex

yes, fuck homorang and everything he stands for

Wish I’d see more Baek than Hwoarang online…