Which Character Do You Think Is Underrated?

You think so? Hmm, I rarely see Oswald being used around here, that must be the reason why I said him, but yeah, Ramon is really underrated.

GGAC Zappa. Can’t say much for the older versions of him (didn’t have a manual de-summon, vertical ghost for oki, or f.5S stagger to zone) but he was awesome in AC and no tier lists ever showed it.

Check this out: [media=youtube]i6AxJS-z6D4[/media]

Might want to bring a clean pair of pants.

That vid should be an inspiration to Venom players everywhere (I know it is to me), now I need a Baiken combo vid then I’m all set…

Check out 4r5’s youtube (he posted the above video). He has a lot of Japanese match play/combo vids from Nico, probably has some Baiken stuff.

Q

Maki

Armour King.

Deejay.

MVC2: War Machine.

Sure he’s slightly slower, but he essentially is the same and has that awesome AA/DHC super in the form of War Destroyer.

I feel your pain man. I take my stick and fighting games to my college’s lounge sometimes and it’s both a nightmare and incredibly funny at the same time. When I play someone in Tekken 6 all I hear is *clack-clack-clack-clack" from their controller. When I use a block and counter strategy people get pissy and cry “cheap” because I’m “not playing the game it’s suppose to be played, don’t you know it’s a FIGHTING game?” despite the fact I beat them under 20-30 seconds every round. It’s hilarious to watch them play blazblue and ALWAYS accidentally burst 3 seconds into the round when I’m no where close to them and they never have meter for DD because they constantly RC. It’s ridiculous.

I had to stop bringing Blazblue though because the second a weaboo walks by and sees the cover their dick gets hard and always want to play it and I don’t like that game much at all.

Riptor, he needs to be in every fighting game.

Edit: Scratch that, EVERY game.

J. is actually one of my favorite SamSho characters. Get like him.

I still dont get why they gave copy of Mumyo Nagare Boshi technique to J of all people, in fact I dont even know single reason for it. Everyone who readed Shigurui will probably understand me

Sure Kyoshiro is in a bunch of games, but I’ve hardly ever seen anybody play with him.

I seem to remember a bunch of King/ArmorKing teams back in the TTT arcade days, and I didn’t even play Tekken then.

KOF: King, Heavy D and Lucky.
Final Fight: Dean.
KI: Thunder.
MK Nightwolf.
Tech Romancer: Bolon.

OMG not only is this combo video :lovin: beautiful :lovin: but they have to nerve to play the PILLOWS in the background!!!

dies

How are people mentioning GG characters and Axl isn’t one of them?

That doesn’t sound right, King is too classy to be under-rated not to mention she kicks ass with the best of them (CvS2 King doesn’t count lol)…

the PILLOWS are awesome, that is all…

KOF: Lin, Chizuru and Saisyu.

Its already been said, but all the characters from the 3D Samsho games. To be fair, though, most of them were lame and aren’t worth bringing back. Lone exception goes to Shiki. Shes awesome. She’d fit into the KOF roster just as well as the 2D Samsho. She needs to make a comeback.

The entire cast of Battle Fantasia cause no one played the game :frowning:

I really need to download more of them. I only have a few songs on my ipod, but a few more couldnt hurt.

Juliet, Crazy Sunshine, and Funny Bunny are they’re best songs imo…

I did, I can’t remember any of the characters names tho’ lol…