Which Character Do You Think Is Underrated?

Is there a character that you think gets no love, but deserves it? Me personally is Kabal from MK series and Dee Jay from the SF series.

Momoko from KOFXI

I really like her gameplay, she is really fun to play in KOFXI. But everybody hates her, because she is annoying. Well it seems…

GGAC May

>_>

Educated opinion 10/10

i always thought that kabal was popular, at least here in the arcades that i frequent he is one of the most used with ermac and scorpion

you fuck!

^ so fire $$$

Truth. Dee Jay was straight up beast in ST but nobody uses him.

Well, only the characters from the original are the most popular.

Remy. I just don’t see any Remy love on the internet. People I play casual matches with in my University Centre think he’s ‘cheap’ or ‘spammy’. It breaks my heart.

Colossus in MvC2. Cuz he’s metal.

Agree. Colossus is pretty a great character, despite he has only 2 special and supers.

Screw them, Remy is awesome…

Example: I was watching this classic match: Pierrot vs Rx and these guys behind me are like… hooting and clapping every time Rx turns the match around. “SPAMMING BITCH, GET THAT SUCKA”. No appreciation at all for the skill and nerves it takes to contain an offensive monster like Rx… I was a sad panda. One of the guys behind me also claimed to be ‘the best Dudley like ever and would rape that bitch (Pierrot)’.

Wow. I hear no one calling a Sagat player a spamming bitch.

I think it’s just like… people who aren’t aware of how 2D fighters actually operate assume that the only ‘real’ way to fight is to match the two characters up face to face like G.I JOE dolls and see who can take the most Fierce Punches to the jaw before the pad breaks or the time runs out.

I couldn’t hang with that kinda crowd, it’d be fun (for me at least) to whoop them in 3S with Remy just to watch them squirm…

I agree with Remy. I dunno why, but he’s my favorite character to play as in any Street Fighter. People are calling him cheap, though? That’s crazy.

They just don’t get it at all. They’re not like my top mates or anything, just dudes that come up whenever I start playing street fighter on the flat screens in my university centre. The amount of like, astoundingly ignorant things casual fans say has always been rather high though.

I mean, I know I’m running my mouth in this thread but whatever. I tried to convince at least eight different people to come here and really learn how to play the game, I tell them about our states scene and how we have tournaments and they just don’t get it.

“woah I beat you that one round so I must be like at least in the top ten state wide”

when I play these guys I occasionally lose because they all play shotos and I just get paralyzed by DP-paranoia. It’s a real disease.

I just watched that RX and Pierrot match and I think that was the most godly Remy I’ve ever seen. His charge partitioning was great and he was throwing out those LOVs like crazy. Even if that could be considered “spammy” it still took an amazing about of skill. Really sad that Pierrot lost that one.

Any character people call low tier at any time