Where's all the players at?

yeah, I have the stuff.

but damn, this is heart breaking. :frowning:
I guess I’ll wait until it gets popular through P2P/Kaillera.
In the meantime, I’ll probably be playing BlazBlue.

BUTTTTTTTT that doesn’t change the fact that I’m always down for cvs2

These games will pop back up in a couple months after SF4 initial hype is calmed.

everyone playing shit fighter 4 instead…:mad:

I want some good CVS2 comp so bad.

are you in CA?

I’m in California, how about you guys?

i’m in so cal, near 714 and 562

I know this is a noob question but is there at all any edition of CvS2 that you can play online? It’s a great game, and I don’t have any arcades (well one that don’t have much) and was looking to see. Just asking…

you can play the xbox version. no roll cancel and pgroove scrub cancel. lag sucks ass unless you either have a really good connection or live close to your opponent. AND its dead. maybe 10 or so people still get on. I play like twice a week when I see someone online and randomly hop in and try to get some games in…

I’m the only one still playing this shit.

I’ll be moving to Vegas soon so I’ll see you guys at evo NEXT year. :frowning:

Going back a few posts, I’m not any good, but I like to go to SVGL on saturdays to play cvs2. I usually can find someone to play with (lose to), but there hasn’t been a crowd around the machine in a while.

I don’t like the american sticks either, but it beats nothing, amirite?

Myself and a lot of the scene here in Orlando still plays the game, though no where near as much now that 4 and BlazBlu are out.

Personally I’m not much of a 4 player and I’ve never touched BlazBlu. It’s frustrating that the second fighter I picked up has a dwindling player base. But hey, if you’re visiting Disney World why not bug the Orlando thread for games? I’m sure you’ll get some takers.

If any norcal heads are still checking this, I’m going to SVGL to play this tomorrow (Saturday) night. Gogo cvs2!

I’ll go

GGs dude, I think you were the first player I played when I got there (K-Akuma?). I was the N-groove player. We should def play again sometime, I’m trying to make it down there on most Saturdays.

Let’s go again next Saturday! :smiley:

I never knew recently released WWe wrestler Ricky Ortiz played CVS2

RALLY UP

Hey Ex, I’m planning to go again this Saturday night - I’ll post in this thread if anything comes up. Hopefully they fixed the P2 stick, I mentioned it to the clerks last weekend.

i went on thursday and p2 stick still gets stuck when you hit down sometimes

That sucks, I’ll have to make more noise tonight I guess. Anyway, I’m going to have to come/leave earlier than usual today, be there around 7.