When is the next STREET FIGHTER or CAPCOM related comic coming out?

this is about issue 11 it’s probrally coming out this week but what day?

I thought it was coming out on the 24th? I just checked with the list for the 24th for my comic shop and it’s not on it…

Udon already created a thread based on this very topic, try reading a little, then asking a question if you can’t find the answer.

so whens the next isssue coming out?

Yes but that would defeat the purpose of having a thread like this.

Hi everyone. I’d just like to clarify what issues of Darkstalkers are already out? Just got into the series and would like to get some of the older issues. At PopCultureShock, it says that DS issue 4 is scheduled to be shipped in February. That means 3 will be out in January, and 2 is already out, right? But at all the online shops I check out, none of them seem to have anything aside from the first issue, and even StreetFighterComics.com states only issue 1 is out. What gives? :slight_smile:

Regarding Darkstalkers #2, as of 1/04/05:

Actually, it was about the Power Foils of #1 & 2.

DS 2 regular covers will be arriving in stores TODAY!

So when is #13 coming out?

Can’t be too far of now?

When is the second volume of the Street Fighter graphic novel comming out?

April, I think.

shoud’t issue 13 be out now?

From what I’ve heard recently,issue #13 comes out in two weeks,I think.

Hey,Udoneko, does this mean we’ll be getting two issues in Febuary or March?Or does this mean the TPB has been pushed back a month? I know the book goes on hiatus after #14, and the Vol.2 TPB comes out the following month.

WELL DUHHH, but typical udon is late AGAIN.

Is Udoneko still updating here? I missed out on the release of Darkstalkers foils 1-3 but, thankfully, have now obtained all 3 foil covers after a week bugging 5-6 comic shop owners to chase me down a copy :clap: Anyways, was just wondering.

sence it is a short month the 14th issue will be out in march 18

How long …

… of a haitus do you think it will be after #14? I’m getting worried that i’ll be like waiting for Wolverine the End all over again.

Should be out soon. It’s worth the wait. I’ve seen udoneko two day’s ago. He helped me find my missing SF issues. Very nice guy.
Keep checking www.capcomcomics.com

When will SF Issue #14 come out?