When is the next STREET FIGHTER or CAPCOM related comic coming out?

Is issue 10 out? I went to the site and it says that issue 10 is already in stores. Is this just a mistake. It seems odd cause Erik Ko hasn’t confirmed it here. I’d hate to make a trip to my store and find that it is not there. So, can any one else confirm.

it’s not out yet. i just checked yesterday. next week maybe?

nice going udon, with ur constant lateness you’ve already lost two of my friends as faithful readers. due to them being members of a large comic community they’ll no doubt spread the word the same way they did with books such as vampirella which eneded up being cancelled and reformated in a desprete attempt to gain readers.which ended with them losing far more then they gained.

So you believe that the comic should go under because it was late a couple times…? Hey, better late than never if you ask me. So long as I get to read it.

Due to the delayed of SF Issue 10, I got Devil May Cry issue 1-3 for myself and SF issue 7, 8 and 9 for my friend as birthday present. I just can’t go home empty handed…

It can be so tough to get a project out on time. Do you sacrifice quality for timely release?
I do agree that lately the comics’ release date’s been wishy washy, but it doesn’t affect me much at all. While those who make comics their passion, I’m sure it does them.
Udon’s project is a tough one. They haven’t been developing comics for a long time, and certainly not a project like Street Fighter. I’d like for the comics to be released on the proposed dates, but understand when they aren’t. When the current arc is completed, I’d suggest for a month’s absence to pull everything on schedule. I think it only gets harder when your fans are breathing down your back for the next issue, and you’re not ahead of the pack.

Guys calm down. Udon is normally very timely with the releases of their books. This is the first time that is has been this late. The reason Erik has not said anything yet is because he is currently away on a trip to Japan and is extremely busy. I’m sure that when he gets back he’ll clear everything up for you.

Udon never broke any promises. They’ve actually released the comic when they said they would. The only time they slowed down was when they had that other project with Capcom they were working at. But now that that’s over, they’re back with the schedule and things should get back to normal soon. So tell your friends to stop hatin.

hmmm, SF#10 still not out this week. I really wonder wat has happened.

from looking at the link on the first post about release dates, it seems streetfighter isnt out even next week…may not be out unitl wed 13th…but thats not too long

when on earth are the controllers comin out!!! :slight_smile:

when on earth are the controllers comin out!!! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Controllers? They were out last month and r the best pad I hav ever used. :tup:

so…wahts the deal with issue 10 ?

well…i went and checked the link from the start of this thread, for comics shipping next week, and right enuff, issue 10 is finally listed, so october 13th for you guys in the states…

http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/expected_101304.txt

the 13th:(
so not tomorrow:(

damn, that’s like a month and a half late!

Grr…I’m tired of waiting… :frowning:

And where is Eternal Challenge?!

Gah!!!

Geeze guys. Just be glad it’s coming out.

This wednesday eh?Ok comic shop here I come.

sooo…when’s the next one due??

nobody got a clue ?

Diamond Comics says that all of the Street Fighter variants and also DarkStalkers covers A and B should be released next week.