What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

Kinda neat thing I found out is that you can XFC and hard tag after Chimichanga. This is most useful after throws to completely mitigate damage scaling. The character you hard tag into needs a fast attack to catch them after the wallbounce, and hitstun scaling is still quite severe, but you’ll usually have enough time to use Deadpool as an assist afterwards as well!

I use X-23 to follow this up for about 900k damage with lvl1 xfactor, but I’m sure a character like Taskmaster or Magneto would be able to net a lot more. In lvl2 X-factor, I’m sure you’ll get a TOD no matter what - off of a throw!

Strategically, I know this has limited uses, but it’s good whenever you need to get the kill and don’t have much meter.

could i get the input for that? im having trouble with it…he wont dash and st.:h: after quick work for some reason

notation is here

I’m trying to do cr.M, st.H xx H-Quick Work, dash, cr.M, st.H xx M-Quick Work, dash, S; but for some reason I can’t seem to find the timing for the dash after QW-h, halp!

Also I’m trying to find optimal combos for deadpool possibly with dante/viper assist, any ideas?
We need more discussion here :’(

Do people know about his 960k-ish xfactor combo off of a fullscreen guns hitconfirm? I’m assuming yes but I’ll post it anyway.

:d::df::f:( :l: or :m: ) :d::df::f::atk::atk: XFC :b::d::db::h: :s:j.:m:j.:m:j.:h:j.:s: dash :f::d::df::h::h:c.:h::s:j.:s::d::df::f::atk::atk:

timing:
Try to get all 10 hits out of the opening guns. The max hits you can get out of regular guns + hyper is 50. I try to XFC when I see the hit counter get to 40 and I usually get 48 or 50 total hits.
Input the teleport during the X-factor activation freeze.
The timing on the last j.:s: is pretty tight, you have to hit it fast.
I do the last guns hyper while he’s falling. If you do it too early it will completely miss, especially on smaller characters, so do it close to the ground.

Problems:
If you cancel guns into the guns hyper too quickly you’ll get Deadpool’s lvl 3 counter hyper. This is because :d::df::f::d::df::f: is a shortcut for a shoryuken ( :f::d::df: ).
If you press :s: too early after the teleport or mash :s: the launcher won’t come out.

If anyone can do the quick work loop what’s the damage on XFC’ing guns hyper into a dash into the quick work loop combo with xfactor level 1? My next deadpool task is to learn the quick work loop. The timing on the dash after quick work is pretty rough and I’m not quite there yet.

Hey guys, kinda new to these forums and fairly new to Deadpool, but I found a couple things that I haven’t seen mentioned here and don’t see used in tourneys or streams so I thought I’d share them with you guys.

First off, I don’t think many people realize that not only does Deadpool’s taunt have a hitbox, it is also special and hyper combo cancel-able. I for one, happen to throw a taunt into every combo that has a katanarama otg in it. All you have to do is taunt, then quickly cancel the taunt into a H katanarama to otg and it should still work basically the same. I also feel like this works to your advantage in the mindgames department, taunting mid-combo. I also throw this into my Deadpool zoning game, so at full screen, you throw out a taunt, then the second your opponent reacts trying to rush you down, you immediately cancel the taunt into happy trigger or teleport. It catches a lot more people than you’d think, but don’t use it too often since people catch on.

Deadpool’s taunt has also worked very well for me during incoming mixups. Kill a character, position yourself correctly so the taunt’s hitbox will hit the incoming character. If it hits, you can cancel into the guns super or cuttin’ time and it’ll combo. If they block it, you can cancel the taunt into a teleport behind them and go for a low L to start a combo. You can also call assists during the taunt mixup, though the usefulness of that depends on your Deadpool’s supporting cast.

Anyways, hope this info helps even if it’s probably been posted somewhere before. Keep tauntin’!

Most assists can be used to negate groundbounces with Deadpool. You can generally get three in a combo with both assists, four if you count one that they can tech roll out of.

So with Deadpool/Dante/Akuma you can do something like c.:l:, c.:m:, c.:h:, c.:s:, j.:m::m::h::s:, call Jam Session and dash OTG, dash :s:, delayed j.:h::s:, call Tatsu and dash OTG, f.:m: (overhead) for another untechable knockdown, OTG into Cutting Time, DHC glitch into Dante.

It is simple, but still a combo. [ 0:45 ] in video.

[media=youtube]bbqdbFfqIaA[/media]

Hey guys I’m new to the forums but a long time visitor. I would like to share some of my knowledge with Deadpool & also gain some from you guys.

So my friend told me about extending Deadpools combos with S.:h: & Quick time. I thought it was pretty good but there could more to it. So after using the first Heavy Quick time Your Opponent falls slowly giving you the opportunity to do another S.H into a Medium cutting time giving you the time to extend your combo further

This combo cant be done on everyone

:d:.:l: :d:.:m: :h: :qcb::h: :h: :qcb::m: :s: j.:m: j.:m: j.:h: j.:s: :dp: :h:+:h: (heres were things get tricky depending on what part of the screen your on) If your in the corner you can either get a :dp::m: +:h: (sometimes i like to dash up full screen) then super or if there out side of the corner you can just do :qcb::h: then super

this combo is character specific

or you can just get creative

[media=youtube]5GGZcDbOViM[/media]

[media=youtube]mh530sOlKoA[/media] this combo can reach 700,600 if all the bullets connect
crappy quality videos

Feedback would be much appreciated
Sorry in advance if anything similar to this was posted =/

Yo Bro you finally did it! now i gotta bring this into practice. Gonna be messing around until i get it right / DEADPOOL FOR LIFE!!

Like, on the same page?

You’ll get around 800k on big characters, ending midscreen. Maybe 700k on everyone else, requiring a dash after the first QW. Actually, I’l pretty sure this is a BnB listed on the first page…

period

every character in the game you can land a cr M st H after H QW it just is not very lenient, all the info pertaining to that combo is notated on the deadpool guide in this forum.

can u link me to the guide @ first i thought you was talking about http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Deadpool this

good luck

Thx.
Connecting c.m is pretty tough to do. (i take that back)
good thing with some characters you can just H Into m quick time instead of having to dash & connect c.m.

Sorry if this is a repost here. I found this on Reddit a couple days ago and it’s sick. I had no idea you could dash behind after a jumping s.

[media=youtube]4vEavvnv3TU[/media]

The dummy isn’t teching at all in the video… the mixups won’t work this well in application. The whiffed quickwork might be good, but it’d be easily defended against my forward teching…

Also, every reset in that video was done extremely early in the combo, making it not that great for getting extra damage. Especially the j.S crossunder… if j.S hits, you can go into a full combo. Even if the mixup afterwards is very fast, it’s still not guaranteed. Why bother?

(apologies for sounding negative in the past couple of posts… i’m just hungry for some new/better deadpool tech, and keep getting disappointed whenever someone else gets excited, lol. ultimate can’t come any faster.)

Now i see why i don’t visit forums anymore.
Just like what the guy says in my avatar.

my bad. It’s not really that impressive. the corner cross up overhead whiffed for everytime I tried it in a match :frowning: and that’s offline. Maybe I just need to try it in training mode. BTW @ Eitra I saw that picture today on Reddit as well and it cracked me up. I was going to change my avatar to that picture or at least quote it in my signature. Good shit.