What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

That’s a nice find. Most of the stuff on the video is either pretty useless or already known but some of it is new to me at least. Most importantly I think it’s cool to see people actually hit the lab with the merc. I believe Deadpool has a lot more potential than what’s known at this point. He has some weird properties to some of his moves and he’s versatile enough to set a lot of stuff up without even needing an assist. Now that Ultimate is coming out and Deadpool is getting a lot of nice buffs, I’m expecting to see a bunch of new stuff for him. Especially since people can’t rely on his DHC glitch anymore.

Wait… Why is this in the combo thread?

OH SHIT lol thought I was posting in the video thread for one reason or another. I only sub to this thread so that makes sense.

forum is dry. here’s a cool umvc3 deadpool/sent(bomb) combo in the corner (700K+)

j.S, c.B, s.C xx quick work H, dash, c.B, s.H, quick work M, dash, S, sj.BCS, katana-rama>chimichangas xx teleport (full screen version depending on which corner you’re in), ninja gift H (bolo), call Sent bomb assist, quick work H, bombs begin to juggle, f+B, ninja gift M (grenade) xx air Happy Happy Trigger

the f+B at the end puts an airborne opponent in hard knockdown, then just grenade xx super. the grenade will explode while they’re getting hit with super. combo builds one meter.

Hey guys whats the B&B for deadpool in ultimate with all his changes he got? been looking around but cant seem to find one :confused:

i dont think it’s changed really. standard cr M st H XX HQW > dash > cr M st H XX M QW > dash > S HS > katanachimichanga > H QW > gun super.

my loop was nerfed, it’s only possible on hulk now afaik.

why is this combo thread so dead? heh that rhymes. But all fun aside I wish I could see more deadpool combos

What are the best air exchange combos to Deadpool?

So far, I have:
Downward: H xx Bolo, land, Quickwork H(or M, easier) xx teleport M, S, sj.S, air HHT.
Horizontal/Upward: HS, OTG xx HHT

MegamanSteve in the East Coast has been using a new and relatively simple relaunch combo.
[media=youtube]O5c4iu0Asyw[/media] (combo starts around 1:21, and is less laggy if you click on link)
I’m pretty sure using Happy Happy Trigger in place of Cutting Time does more damage as an ender if you mash, but Cutting Time is better for DHCs.

i posted up a few combos in the video thread. only 2 so far, and they’re only simple BnB combos. but i’ll try to post more if i come up with anything new

For what its worth, I can’t get that combo to work when Deadpool’s back is to the corner, it seems like he pulled it off though, I must be missing something. Otherwise yeah you can get 580,000ish for using Cutting Time, and around 620,000ish for using Happy Trigger. I’m not sure if there is a way to squeeze more damage out of it.

It doesn’t work for the same reason the Bolo-Loop doesn’t work anymore, which is Deadpool needs some space behind him to land the Bolo when he jumps back to throw it.

If you land in the courner

do a M katarama into chimmychongas then immediately :qcf::atk::atk:

It isn’t so much the bolo coming out wrong (then again I may not be understanding what you mean), but when I do M quick work I’m too far away to relaunch. Maybe if I dash after the quick work, but I’m pretty at dashing in combos :frowning: Anyway I’m gonna look at it once I get the chance.

It might be quick work Light. I was doing this combo a couple weeks ago. I haven’t played in a while, and I don’t have my xbox, but I remember doing it without a dash.

I watched the video again and I guess he wasn’t as close to the corner as I thought. If your back is literally against the wall, Deadpool travels too far with M quick work to use a launcher afterward, and L quick work doesn’t give you enough time. You can wave dash and relaunch just in time though, but you lose a decent chunk of damage. Again this only happens when your back is close enough to the wall.

Oh.

Sorry. I misunderstood. Thanks for the info.

Here you go:

[media=youtube]1zWCYab3dMs[/media]

You can probably add in something after the Chimichangas instead of going for straight super (such as Quick Work L), but I wanted to keep it simpler (that sounds like a pain in the ass)

I was actually trying something similar to that, I’m just awful at getting the first part of the combo to work. Off to practice.

You can do Katanarama M xx Chimichanga xx HHT instead of just HHT. Looks stylish too. Works on everyone as far as I know.

I also have trouble doing this combo; it’s hard as far as BnBs go. It’s also hard to hit-confirm, and Quickwork isn’t safe, so I tend do use it only as a clean punish. Deadpool has very few safe strings that lead into big damage actually. He’s kind of high risk/high reward that way.

I do that all the time…Katanarama m into chimichanga is a great follow up.
I only have trouble doing this combo because it’s become a habit of mine to do a magic combo the second I land a hit with him :frowning:
You can make quickwork safe now by teleporting