What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

EDIT: Nvm, it doesn’t build a full bar, but comes close. You can add in Katanaranma xx Chimichanga, and it’s really great in that it forces the opponent allll the way back, so Deadpool can set up shop again. Or, instead of Katanaranma after the wall bounce, wait and do s.S, j.S quickly; I’m not sure if you can actually land an Air HHT, and instead of the jS you can go for an air throw.

I’m not sure if it’s been done, but I’ve also been working on a Mad Wheel (6M) follow up combo. It does about 600+k.
Mad Wheel> Katanaranma H > s.S > j.H > Bolo (quickly) > Quick Work H, Chimichanga > Quick Work H, Chimichanga xx HHT Hyper
The timing for the Chimichanga follow ups are iffy, but with practice, you really start to get a feel for it. You can sorta cheat and by timing your Quick Works instead, just pay attention to the distance the character flies.

I’ve been trying to find most possible confirms into decent combos with every character I have, since I realized I rely way too much on projectiles even when I -can- or have to capitalize on a close-up mistake. Now, I know he has the basic ground to ground stuff (l/c.l into whatever you want), and you can tack on a falling j.H/S on a ground opponent…but what about his anti-air/air to air stuff? Can he confirm anything practically in the air at all?
Also, while I’m trying to do so, is anyone working on/is there any known combo that can use x amount of teleports to force a malfunction into Air HHT? I figure if you have variations, depending on how many teleports one has used prior to landing the combo, you could make sure that resetting your count was always safe if necessary.

Anyone have a ToD combo for DP?

I’ve been able to get up to 800k without using any assists off a j.S opener. It uses 2 teleports and a malfunction in the process (so it resets your teleports back to full).

I’m trying to figure out the rules for this as well.

Regardless of the number of teleports you have, you can always choose which side you want to be on. After a Quick Work H he can teleport to either corner and link a standing H into another Quick Work H to keep the combo going.

What is the best bnb to use for Deadpool in Ultimate in terms of damage/meter gain?

I just picked up Deadpool yesterday and my BnB with him works anywhere on screen and does around 730,000 damage. It uses the Wesker OTG assist but I am pretty sure it works with other OTG assists as well.

cr.:l:, cr.:m:, :h:, Quickwork H, Forward Dash, :s:, air.:m:, air.:h:, air.:s:, OTG Assist, :s:, air.:h:, air.:s:, Katana-Rama! H -> Chimichangas!!, Katana-Rama! M -> Chimichangas!!, Happy-Happy Trigger

As I stated above this combo does around 730,000 damage and builds practically one bar. If you want a definite one bar you can add one more :m: to the first air loop but it will lower the damage by around 8,000.

Also if you are doing the combo with your opponent in the corner you will have to add a forward dash before the Katana-Rama! H in order to connect the next Katana-Rama!

I have only been playing Deadpool for one day so I am still experimenting with combos and setups with him. Expect more in the upcoming days.

I like the thought behind it. Usually people don’t like having an additional OTG character on the team because well, Deadpool is there. That being said, it doesn’t make this any less viable.
That being said, this combo is an easier form of the bolo-relaunch. In fact, it seems you are replacing the bolo/quick work relaunch with the OTG assist. If you do have an OTG assist on your team, by all means–use your combo, it will more than likely hit the entire cast far easier and be far more consistent. But, don’t feel compelled to have an OTG assist for just deadpool, since he can do this on his own, albeit with a little more difficulty especially with the various character sizes.

Yeah, I was messing around with the bolo relaunch stuff yesterday. But just last week I decided to stop trying to play the best characters and go with my favourite characters from Marvel and Capcom and they were Dormammu / Deadpool / Wesker. I am going to use the Wesker OTG for now but I am still messing around on other ways I can relaunch and maximize damage with Deadpool. I was looking if I could somehow incorporate a bolo launch into the Wesker assist but I am still working on that.

I’ve got two for ya that do over 750k no assist or xfactor
j:s:>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::h:>dash>:s:>j:h:>j:qcf::h::h:>land>:qcb: :h:>(dash) >:s:>j:h:>j:s:>:dp::h::h:>dash in if not in corner>:dp::m::h:>quick :qcf::atk::atk:

j:s:>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::h:>dash>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::m:>dash>:s:>j:m:>j:m:>j:h:>j:s:>:dp::h::h:>dash in if not in corner>:dp::m::h:>quick :qcf::atk::atk:

The Deadpool **SWAG **combo

c:l: > c:m:>:h: > :qcb::h: > :rdp::h: > DASH >:h: > :qcb::m:> :rdp::h:> DASH > :s:> Air:m:> Air:m:> Air:h:> Air:s:> :dp: :h:~:h: ([SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Chimichanga) >:d::df::f::h:+:h:> :qcb::h:> :qcf::l::m: . [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Edit

2 Teleports Plus defective
c:l: > c:m:>:h: > :qcb::h: > :rdp::h: > DASH >:h: > :qcb::m:> :rdp::h:> DASH > :s:> Air:m:> Air:m:> Air:h:> Air:s:> :dp: :h:~:h: ([SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Chimichanga) > :f:[/SIZE][/SIZE]:m:> :rdp: :h: >:qcf::h:

Never mind That combo i posted only had 1 teleports

[FONT=Arial]There are many different things you can do after Chimichanga. I’m gonna try to get the defective teleport in there. :xeye:[/FONT]
Nevermind that video i posted only had 1 teleport

Anyone have the notation for the combo that has all three teleports into HHT? Also, has anyone come up with any new exchange combos or tech that’s worth noting. I’m going to go into the lab soon with Deadpool to try and figure some interesting combinations out.

I can get 2 teleports plus the defective one but I’m not sure if that’s the combo your looking for.
I know you can get a super off after a the quick time exchange but I’m not sure about the other assist. you can probably get a teleport off to but i think the quick time deadpool uses when he comes in is L so you wont be able to do anything even after teleport

Thanks Eitra, can you post the notation for the two teleport plus the defective one?

what is your combo that u are getting 800k off of.

j.:s: cr.:m::h: xx Quick Work H xx Teleport, :h: xx Quick Work H xx Teleport, :h: xx Quick Work M, :s: (pursuit) j.:h: j.:s: (land) Katana Rama xx Chimichangas, Quick Work L xx Teleport Malfunction xx Air Super.

That combo works if you end up with them cornered as you go into Katana Rama. I wonder if you could sneak in an extra hit with Quick Work L xx Chimichangas (wouldn’t wallbounce but would still keep the combo going) xx Teleport Malfunction xx Air Super.

If they’re midscreen when you go into Katana Rama, you can end it with Katana Rama xx Chimichangas, dash, :f::m:, Teleport Malfunction xx Air Super, which seems to do almost just as much and is easier to time.

I haven’t gotten it to match practical yet because which teleports you use depend on where you’re at in the stage and which way you’re facing, and I don’t have it all figured out yet. And if you’ve already used teleports with him, that screws it all up too so you have to be able to adjust the combo on the fly to account for that. I think it’s all possible and practical for matches, but I don’t have it all worked out yet.

Today I started working on this one because the bnb that I had been doing was cr.L, cr.M, H, QW H, xx, S, j.M, j.H. j.S, rama, changas, bolo, QW H, cutting time
which is a good bnb but I think being able to do the tele combo is hyperSwag. The part I’m having trouble with is the 1st QW H xx Tele.

My question is do you dash then use M tele? I can’t seem to land that H after the 1st teleport.

Haha i posted it already

2 Teleports Plus defective
(better opener) Air:s: > c:m:>:h: > :qcb::h: > :rdp::h: > DASH >:h: > :qcb::m:> :rdp::h:> DASH > :h:>> Air:m:> Air:m:> Air:h:> Air:s:>(land) :dp: :h:~:h: ([SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Chimichanga) > (Wall bounce) :f:[/SIZE][/SIZE]:m:> :rdp: :h: >:qcf::h:
The damage is pretty meh though it does about 722,000k
this combo sadly works best mid screen but leads people to the corner & if you want it to work in the corner you’d have to remove chimichanga. (basically what Kjunk said)
& u can xfactor after defective & can probably get something going with a otg assist after. i wont look into it

You wanna quick work right after teleport.

Only problem with our teleport combos are… the teleports will most likely already be used

This will probably interest Deadpool players moreso than the Frank players, so here ya go:

[media=youtube]izzOw0FN018[/media]

Like I said in the description, some characters may have hard tag hitboxes that won’t allow a good hit in order to combo off of, like Dante, for example.

If nothing else, this can allow Deadpool to eke out a bit more damage by having someone DHC into him, rather than the other way around.

This is sick and I’m going to learn it. :smiley:

I’ve got a Deadpool/Frank/Doom team. It seems like every match I end up TAC’ing Frank in then doing a CC with him and DP then dash and snap the pic and that’s level 4 with Frank. The thing I like about your method is the damage is severe and it’s a solid combo. I don’t use Dante (even though i know he’s reallly good) but this might make me want to throw him in the line up.

Are there any tips for dashing in after a Quick Work for a combo extension? I know its all timing, but there’s gotta be some sort of visual cue I look for.

You can get the 800k with only one teleport, it just requires precise timing. It goes like this:
j.:s:> c.:l:> c.:m:>:h::qcb::h:>teleport >:h:>:qcb::h:>:h:>:qcb::m:>:s: j.:h:>j.:s:>land>:dp::h:>Chimichangas>:qcf::h::h:>:qcb::h:>Happy Happy Trigger Finger!