What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

So is anybody else going to find a way to work taunts and failed teleports into their advanced bnbs?

I know I was trying to find a way of reliably combining the teleport malfunction with an air Happy-Happy Trigger (the explosion pops him into the air), but it’s pretty tough to actually get that to hit. I think in order for it to work, your opponent has to be in a very specific position while being hit by an attack, most likely an assist attack because Deadpool needs time to do the teleport.

@Coolboycorporate.
Dude, Your videos are amazing man. Thanks for the uploads and Demonstrations with Explanations.

Hah that’s amazing. However, unlike the Quick Work loop, this one does scale eventually. Not like it matters since Deadpool will already have any opponent dead by the time it does scale. It also gives him an X Factor loop option in the corner that requires no meter now. Nice!

The title of this thread really got my hopes up. Ugh.

Anyone have a reliable combo from after DHC trick into Deadpool? I’ve been trying to get a decent 100% combo from x-23 into Deadpool, but a second chimichanga from Deadpool won’t hit after I’ve already used him as an assist to OTG.

So for example, I would do with x23
S> jMMHdH qcfL> katanarama assist into x23’s weapon x prime, DHC with Deadpool’s cutting time whiffing. Unfortunately after that I’m at a loss, instinctively I’ll go for S into the magic series, but chimichanga will whiff after that.

I use quick work to give taskmaster offense and still get the glitch. Hold up during his counter pose, call deadpool as soon as the screen tears away the flashy green super background, and shoot one arrow straight down. They should come flying toward you from deadpool’s assist and you can connect stand MH xx shield skills xx dead character. Can’t get mighty swing followups to work for some reason but it shouldn’t matter.

52:16 to finish off wolverine
58:36 i just dropped the combo
51:00 if you wanna watch the whole match

there’s only one combo I ever do with deadpool and thats something like c.l, c.m, h or c.h, s, m, m, h s, land, katana-rama, s (relaunch), h, s, that gun super (air version) 550k dmg or somewhere around there. Pretty good for one bar and it’s surprisingly easy to hit the gun super if it’s not aimed in a corner. I need more combo options and stuff I can DHC trick in :wonder:

Nice stuff, I like how you called Task arrows to cover the Deadpool overhead attempt. Be careful with the timing, though. If you time it to hit right when the arrows hit I don’t think they have to block high. I could be wrong about that.

What I DID want to mention though, is when Hulk Gamma Crushes, you block with Task and then just kind of stand there. As soon as he kind of “bounces back” after hitting the ground, just dash up and punish the bastard. I used to think I’d get hit with something if I tried this but no, after he’s done slamming into the ground he can’t hurt you anymore.

i have a question…i primarily use deadpool for his speed and keep away as well as his ground bounce assist which allows me to continue combos very easily.

but when i use him i find that there is really on 1 maybe to combos that are effective with him

i tried looking up other set ups and most of them involve using quickwork then picking them back up before they hit the ground…my question is…how the heck do you do that? i cant seem to pick them up!

I gotta say, its kinda sad to see Deadpool doesn’t have a good deal in variety with his combos; he can combo with a lot of things, but he just seems lackluster in the department.
I dunno if its been posted, but its possible (on Cap Am. and similar characters with that hitbox) to do a Quick Work H–>Katana-Ranma H->chimichangas–>QuickWork H–>Katanara-rama M–>HappyHappyTrigger.

The timing is a bit strict on the Katanaranmas, and its not exactly easy to just whip out (quick work is unsafe right? so couple it with an assist to make it safe), but it does 601k. Nothing to follow or add into it yet though, sadly.

If you land a clean quick work, you can do more damaging combos.
673k is doable, 640kish is easy, and I think I saw 700k somewhere.

Will with x23 you usually need that OTG from deadpool but as a suggestion u should try changing the post DHC combo

Cutting time whiff then:

cr M, st. H, cr H, S, MMHS, instajump super

In the corner after you do katanarama otg, they go over you, then do:

st H, qcb L, cutting time.

You should wait till they’re low so that the quick work hits. when you do the DHC it should end with you putting them back in the corner with the 2nd guy.

Hi guys…

Can someone link me a video of this combo being performed?

air S, cr. M, cr. H, cr. S, air H, air S, Katanarama + Chimichangas, S, air Ninja Gift, S, air Ninja Gift, S, air Ninja Gift, Quick Work (L), Cuttin’ Time

If that’s an irrelevant combo (Been outta the game for a while), lemme know how to correct to become a more practical combo. Thanks!

Currently I roll Deadpool/Wesker/Dormammu

An extremely simple combo I use starting with Deadpool is this:

cr.:l:, :m:, :h:, :s:, sj.:m:, :m: [optional double jump for consistency] :h:, :s:, land, Wesker Samurai Edge Assist, dash forward, cr.:h:, :s:, sj.:m:, :h:, :s:, land, :dp::h:, :qcb::atk::atk:, DHC glitch into Wesker, :qcb::atk::atk: and go nuts.

Awesome thing about this combo is that it’s extremely basic and you can start off with 1 meter and Deadpool will build up 1 more meter for the DHC as you do the combo. I can get another meter with Wesker’s post-DHC combo and combo into his :qcf::atk::atk: if I still have Dark Hole assist available. This should dish out enough to kill Cap as well as most of the cast.

If you have some meter built up already, you can also start this combo off: Samurai Edge Assist + f.:m:,:s: (Overhead + low assist) and only do a single launch. Slightly less damage obviously.

I’m attempting to do the Brady Guide 1 combo, and am having a lot of trouble landing the dash c.M after Quick Work H. There’s got to be something I’m missing here, because it seems like it doesn’t combo at all.

[media=youtube]jbi6160HF_g[/media]

It’s not the exact combo but the trick to the bolo loop is putting yourself in the corner with Katanarama.

Bolo loop is not exactly the most practical but it can kill time from Xfactor so it has it’s uses imo. If you take out the bolo loop the combo is basically the bnb you’re looking for.

Maybe try atk+atk to dash, instead of f,f. I agree, it’s a hard combo.