What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

Depends on the range broski. If you’re close to the corner and have to gauge between either L QW, M QW, it’s kind of a gigantic whore. Typically if I’m not going to DHC trick into Wesker or whatever I end the combo from the wallbounce (if cornered) with st H XX L QW XX guns. It’s a little strict but whatever, it gets the ladies wet.

If I’m going to combo into DHC trick I’d much rather a guaranteed setup because the opponent is dead afterwards anyways. You can still do it off any QW, but L is a pain to land it off.

Let’s also not forget sentinel fucking everything up. I’ve had to come up with a lot of shit against him in particular especially in the corner after QW] since his hitbox is a boat.

Off the setup I listed HS works every time against every single character in the game as well! For max damage bnb against Sent I get 3 QW’s in to start and you can STILL get the HS after.

QW doesn’t scale hitstun IIRC, so you can do some fun stuff with it.

But yes midscreen always do H QW followup, no reason not to.

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and thought I would post it since it’s possible
that other people new to the game would have the same problem –

– and some of the answers I got back mentioned that the timing of when I do a.:s:
affects the relative speed to the ground – as someone new to the game, this was
not obvious…

…now, I delay my a.:s: and end up with plenty of time to jump and get off a HHT.

This general concept – that even the relative timing of hits inside a combo can make
a huge difference – really took me a while to “get.”

is it possible? I’ve been done it is so however, by the time they get out of “it’s cutting time” they’re already on the floor and taskmaster has no otg options. PLease let me know how this works?

P.S a video would be nice .

:confused:

If you really don’t have any OTGs that will work in the given time frame, XF to cancel the super will still give you damage scaling reset on top of the XF damage boost.

ok thank you. I just wanted to find a way where i could eliminate a character using these two characters. i use quick work because katana rama doesn’t work well with task master otg. I cant seem to land it consistently

If you call katanarama after secret move and jump straight up and shoot down arrow you can combo with pretty much anything you like. This should be easy enough to get 100%

Been doing that but cant seem to get it out consistently. It’s something weird with the hit boxes and it may be character specific.

I can get it on everyone 100%. It’s just a matter of calling pool as soon as counter finishes. Make sure you only shoot one arrow as well, makes it really easy.

YouTube - Humbag’s Channel
^you need to OTG them with the help of an assist so that you can continue your combo, like the way its done in the video above.
In other words, its assist specific

No need, you can just use Pool OTG which will work 100%

I’m sorry guys, I just need some confirmation, I’ve actually managed to DHC from Deadpool into Taskmaster, and i got a c.l to connect with Taskmaster, this has occured twice, I can get the Deadpool OTG assist if i DHC instantly on the second to last hit. but if i can connect a c.l from the DHC trick, that means i can OTG one more time AND bolo loop.

so, is there any know info on where to DHC from to get the most height from Deadpools cutting time hyper?

you need to be precise for different chars. If you are DHC from Deadpool to sent you need to delay the DHC super late from the 4th hit for drones to hit al the way on tron/ammy. This does the opposite and drops them really low. To get the most height you have to DHC from the exact moment the 4th hit connects (you are still inside the explosion animation of the cut).

DHC tricking form X-23 to deadpool is quite easy considering how much height she give you. You get a free cM/cH/S everytime except against arthur (cM/S instead). If you DHC trick in the corner I prefer to just do a M quick work into Bolo loop x 8 -> otg katanarama-chimmy->H quick work. If they are not dead you will have build another meter by then so you can just gun super them (matters how dmging of a X-23 combo you did, she can do anywhere from 550k to 700k in the initial combo).

Heres a new or unpublished 100% loop for deadpool in x-factor. This video is an update to my older deadpool video because there are more things you can do with his specials

[media=youtube]uqfqoGhNRgc[/media]

Hope it helps any deadpool user

ive noticed that when i use cuttin’ time and attempt to dhc into thors mighty punish, the input will sometime be backwards. occasionally i have even gotten mighty thunder from a half circle motion. has anyone else noticed this? does anyone have any tips to help me reduce the chance of the wrong super coming out?

p.s. i have tried this with weskers counter super as well and also get the mixed up inpits occasionally.

I suspect it’s just because deadpool keeps switching sides during cutting time, so sloppily timed inputs will cause the reverse hyper motion. Just remember that on the fourth cut he’s going to be on the same side you started, you should have enough time to get the right input in consistently.

going to try this out in training mode.

It’s probably taking inputs you’re doing on one side and autocorrecting them when you cross over. Try keeping your stick in neutral for the first hits and then wait until he’s already on the right side before you start your input.

It’s probably an input thing. I do the DHC trick from Deadpool to Wesker’s counter super all the time just fine.

I noticed this was happening too. Like the other poster said it appears as though its a timing thing. I used the glitch with felicia at first but now I use it with wolverine so its irrelevent which side wolvie ends up on :d: :d: :atk: :atk:

There’s a couple things I’ve noticed.

First of all, Cuttin time can activate behind the character depending on how you juggled to get the hit. You have to know which side he’s on by looking at the animation.

The last hit turns you around.