What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

Gs by Dbag puttin up the combos so i didnt have to do it lol

Thanks Dbag, It’ll take me a while to transfer it all, but I’ll get it done

I’m new to this game and I have interest in Deadpool. Can someone list for me the absolute easiest bnbs Wade has? I’d like to start by memorizing that and then progress from there.

style combo 1 (fullscreen doesn’t matter where you start) cL/cM/cH/s/M/M/H/S/dP+H+H/dash/cH/S/H/S/Tele explosion/qcf+PP~580K

practical combo 1 (you need to end in a corner after the spike) cL/cM/cH/S/M/M/H/S/dP+H+H/S/qcf HH/S/qcf HH/qcb M/qcb PP/DHC to Hyper sent force/S/M/H/fly/L/M/H/unfly/M/H/S/tiger knee LP rocket punch/hard drive/hard drive/orb super ~1.4million

I use phoenix as my third so I don’t use all that meter, instead of the tiger knee rocket punch, after the S I call phoenix tk shot assist and do a regular LP rocket punch to conserve meter. This does ~ 1.05 million and builds 2 bars while using 2 bars.

[media=youtube]rWvdm0n38Ws[/media]

Can I get a combo transcript on this?

Looks like our boy Deadpool got dat killer DHC glitch combos~! :cool:

i was wondering is there any effcient way to use his taunt in, or to start a combo??
ive been using his taunt combo off chimichanga near the corner for a funny reset as of late.
ill do his very basic bnb something like.

c.L, c.M, c.H, launcher, j.B, j.B, double jump cancel, j.B, j special. land, dash foward katana rama chimichanga H.
taunt.

they tech in the air and you can dash under them for a mixup, jump up after the taunt with my assist ( sent drones) or go for an air throw if your close enough and you can OTG after the air throw into another combo.

easiest way to taunt is to katanarama->chimmychngas->dash up->taunt->xfc->follow up

or get a M quickwork in the corner.

Alright guys, I just found a dhc combo that does 1mill corner or midscreen

j.E, c.L, c.L, c.M, s.H xx Quick work H, dash up E, sj.H, sj.E, Kitanarama OTG xx cuttin time, DHC after 4 hits to MODOK Killer illumination WHIFF, c.m OTG, E, sj.M, sj.H, sj.E, c.M OTG xx L.cube xx Hyper battering ram

1,045,400 damage performed on Haggar. This damage possible thanks to the dhc glitch.

how do I loop!?
the quick work combo

I’m having issues timing my dashes in the “quick work” combos. Is there some tricks/tips for timing the dash-ups after a quick work knocks them into the air? Thanks!

^ me too dude! fuckin impossible! i saw some vids, and I unno if they wave dash or regular, but its HARD!@

For those of you that have the guide----

Would you say the first Deadpool combo listed in there is the best BNB to learn/do?

I just started playing around with Deadpool and i think he is very underused. He’s like a step up on the offensive than Arthur but still is just as annoying imo when i play against him. I think deadpool, arthur, dormammu, and chris are the top campers in this game.

BnB by nature should be a go to easy combo for decent damage, with no specific timing required. For Deadool that would be:

cr.:l::m::s:jmp.:l::m::s::dp::h::h:dash:s:jmp.:h::s:land, jmp. :qcf::2p:.

Being in the corner nets other options such as the bolo loop, and QW loop.

At least in my experience.

Deadpool is an underused character as he can get around the screen fast, has runaway options as well as rush down options and can take out 3 characters if you’re fast enough with his mix-ups.

BnB should have nothing to do with easy at all. It should be a combination of consistency (works on most characters) and you are able to land it perform it consistently without dropping it (dropping combos happens about 20% of the time for USA players in SF4 or MvC3, so as long as you can perform it 4 out of 5 times it is fine), damage (does the most damage) and availability (so you are able to land it easily of of something or multiple things) Then you will have different BnBs for like with meter and then without and corner or mid screen.

c.L-c.M-c.H-S, sj.M-M-H-S is probably much better starter for Dead pool if you co that route. Is as easy and does more damage.

IDK dead pool, was just looking for a simple bnb but for many characters the best combos are modified from Trags and the guide, especially when the combo thread is lacking. the goal is always to front load high damage hits so they get scaled less.

Here is some quick tips on improving your strings. Always if you are chaining on someone block or hit do a string into cH+Assist. cH provides lots of block stun and allows you to cancel it at any time hit/block/whiff. When you chains hit know combos that go along with whatever your go-to assit is. If you don’t have an assist to call be sure to cancel your cH into a ninja gift or my preference is a teleport.

Anything that puts them into a corner I prefer to end with Katana rama H+H->S->bolo loop x 3->M quick work->Cutting super->dhc trick to whoever for a follow up combo. If you don’t have a char that utilizes the dhc trick you might want to get one.

I’m trying to get the hang of just doing cr.:m: into :s: against smaller characters like Ammy/Arthur/Joe because the slide won’t hit them lol.

Do you guys use his quick work loops a lot? I´m finding myself usually doing the basic katana rama bolo loop x3 then hyper sent force for glitch. It´s really worth it going for them?

^ it nice to have options and do stuff like that cuz you never know when something else will pop up that causes you to use it…

pretty much, its fancier and may do more dmg… its just good to know

and I the Ramma stuff too, Loop is hard, lmao… fuckin dash

So is there any tips for this?

cr:l:2xcr:m:st:h:, :rdp::h:,dash,cr:m:st:h:,:rdp::m:

After I do the:rdp::h: I can never dash afterwards and get the cr:m: I don’t know what to, I’m inputting dash and by the time I dash, the character has already landed.

how do you bolo loop without flying back half the screen?