What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

kool!

hey air happy trigger combos into stuff if your feelin brave :slight_smile:

Ok which one on those combos at the top is a good BnB combo?

first

The best BnB is one you can do consistently. Generally magic series into super is more than enough for deadpool. If you want to advance your combos, start mixing in some katanaramas (and chimichungas) but basically it all comes down to the magic series.

This isnā€™t a bad start: [media=youtube]-znnPcjavWg[/media]

Tragā€™s is also good: http://www.youtube.com/user/trag13#p/u/36/t2HfGbbH3ac

Iā€™m sorry but like is that an attack? Magic series I mean.

Marvel vs Capcom 3/Systems/Attacking: Chain Combos Magic Series - Shoryuken Wiki, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Strategy and More!

Generally with deadpool the easiest combo chain is: j.:s: cr.:m:cr.:h::s: j.:m:j.:m:j.:s:

If youā€™re mid screen you can usually just super before you hit the ground and itā€™ll hit or youā€™ll need to land and very quickly jump and input the super to connect. If you want to lengthen it, katanarama them off of the ground after you land.

Thanks a ton Vayseth. Your a big help man.

Hey! So Ive been playin moreā€¦ but I canā€™t do entire combos yet I have to break em down like this
*start
*air
*OTG
lol

well I got
start (Stnd) L,L,M(cr. M,H) S New starter? W/O CR M, works from deeep!
Airā€¦ m,m, DJ
H, S
Super or Katanarama
If Kantana Ramma
OTG Taunt(lma0) S
Air (2nd time) I unnoā€¦ :frowning: I get lost here
^^^ should I just H,s or s,s reaaaalllly fast? lol :frowning:

hey i just got the brady guide so if you want I can post up the combos in the guide probably tomorrow

OF Corse! Ty in advance dude!
are they pretty fuckin awesome, like with assist n shyt? crazy!
week 2 and I canā€™t do tragicā€™s combo aside from the taunt, lolā€¦ PS
BOLA REPS! NVR FORGET!

Ah I was going to ask for notations on the Trag vid but I got it.

Any time you get katana-rama/chimichanga midscreen, add in a bolo into medium quick works. From there you can do a ground super from quick works, or you can wait and do :s:, j.:s:, Air :qcf::atk::atk:

Here are his combos from the guide:

cr.:l:, cr.:l:, cr.:m:, st.:h:, xx :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, cr.:m:, st.:h:, xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :dp::h:, x :h:, :qcb::h:, xx :qcf::atk::atk:
[606,300 Damage (blurry)] Difficult Timing, Swaps sides with :qcb::h:, Omit last :qcb::h: in corner, just go for :qcf::atk::atk:

Forward Throw, Forward Dash, :dp::h: xx :h:, st.:h: xx :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :qcf::uf::atk::atk:
[430,900 Damage (blurry)] Throw Combo- dash into Katarama with :f::f::dp::h:.

Forward Air Throw, :dp::h: xx :h:, Forward Dash, Late st.:h:, :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:h:, j.:s:, :qcf::uf::atk::atk::
[449,400 Damage] Make sure to let them land before :dp::h:.

Against Jump In: cr.:m:, st.:h:, xx:qcb::m:, cr.:m:, st.:h:, xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, :s: SuperJump, j.:h:, j.:s:, :dp::h: xx :h:, :qcb::h: xx :qcf::atk::atk:
[673,100 Damage] Must be done late against jump in.

:f::m:, :dp::h: xx :h:, ForwardDash, Late st.:h: xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :qcf::uf::atk::atk:
[557,200 Damage] Overhead Combo

:qcf::h: xx :h:, :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :dp::h: xx :h:, :qcb::h: xx :qcf::atk::atk:
[614,200 Damage] Bolo Combo!

Advanced Combos

Counter Hit :dp::atk::atk:, ForwardDash, :dp::h: xx :h:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s:, :qcf::uf::atk::atk:
[633,200 Damage] Counter Hit setup.

:qcf::l: (9 hits) :l::m::h::s:, :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, cr.:m:, st.:h: xx :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, st.:h: xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:h:, j.:s:, :dp::h: xx :h:, :qcb::h: xx :qcf::atk::atk:
[976,200 Damage] X-Factor combo. Omit last :qcb::h: if in the corner.

cr.:l:, cr.:l:, st.:m:, :l::m::h::s:, ForwardDash, cr.:m:, st.:h: xx :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, cr.:m:, st.:h: xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, :s:, SuperJump, j.:h:, j.:s:, :dp::h: xx :h:, :qcf::atk::atk:
[1,004,500 Damage]

cr.:l:, cr.:l:, st.:m:, :l::m::h::s:, Forwar Dash, cr.:m:, st.:h: xx :qcb::h:, ForwardDash, cr.:m:, st.:h: xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, st.:h: xx :qcb::m:, ForwardDash, st.:h: xx :qcb::m:, :qcb::m:, :qcb::m:, :qcb::m: xx :qcf::atk::atk:
[1,146,700 Damage] Level 2/3 X-factor combo.

:l::m::h::s:, cr.:l:, cr.:m:, st.:h: xx :qcb::h:, :qcb::h:, :qcb::h:, :qcb::h:, :qcb::h:, :qcb::h: . . .
[ 100% ] Level 3 X-Factor Combo. Once first :qcb::h: hits, you can repeatedly do :qcb::h: till X-Factor expires.

Should Update the first post with this stuff, ill also post this in the Deadpool main thread. Someone might want to correct me on the first two comboā€™s damage, or ill get to it later when I have the combos on lockdown.

Is there any good way to end bnbā€™s that doesnā€™t cost meter? Iā€™ve been trying to skip the last J.S and go into a pineapple surprise as a reset if they tech wrong, but it seems really risky.

awesome work! cool!

Iā€™ve been testing out tragicā€™s Bolo Loop combo:

j.S, c.M-c.H-S, sj.H-S, land, DP+H~H, (S sj air QCF+H)x3, QCB+L xx QCB+PP

ā€¦and you need to make a small variation on characters with a small hitbox like Viewtiful Joe, possibly Morrigan, too. Just add a dash immediately after landing from Ninja Gift H before you launch again. You have plenty of time to double-tap forward with the joystick, so you can probably do it much easier by simply pressing two attack buttons to dash.

Hrmā€¦ Iā€™ve been in the lab trying to answer this very question myself. How about calling a projectile-like assist and teleporting behind them after the second knockdown? If they recover forward or remain neutral, youā€™ll sandwich your opponent and hit-confirm for another combo or set up. If they recover backward, then youā€™ll stay on them and hopefully your projectile assist will cover you for 12 frames until you continue pressuring them with an overhead/tick throw set up. Oh, and you can even OTG your malfunctioned teleport for, I donā€™t know, 25,000 - 35,000 depending on damage scaling.

Not sure if this was found, Iā€™d assume it was, but an any x-factor level infinite. Found it a while ago :stuck_out_tongue:

launch, bolo, quickwork, repeat from launch.
Obviously tons of ways to get into this one.

You donā€™t need XFC for that, Losha.

You do. Youre probably just thinking bolo loop, but for this you need the sped up recovery on the bolo to have time to land the quickwork fullscreen. Or my timing sucks and I was too slow everytime I tried without XFC (although if he has a no XF infinite that would be sick). Also I should note that its a pointless infinite other than on sent because the regular quickwork infinite doesnt work on him.

thanks