What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

I

ing

I’m actually turning my training up and stepping away from random lobbys and player matches so I can actually get my game up for NCR. I would like to do well at my 1st major, so I’ll be all up in deez 4rumz.

Tonight I was trying out Wedge’s bolo tech I cant seem to get the dash S after the taunt,plazbeem bolo for some reason. The dummy keeps getting knocked too far back. Any suggestions?(i rewired my stick so I can hit taunt+A1)

Shadow, I will have time this weekend. Do you want me to start recording these?

Sure if you want to. I’ll probably add a few more combos into it. I realized I don’t really have teleport combos outside of raw quickwork hits.

wedge also told me that the hulk only combo does in factor work on sentinel, but its super tight to hit.

Just got 918k off of a raw vajra hit with deadpool using two teleports in the combo. Why did I drop strider.

Btw if you guys ever want ideas or suggestions for deadpool stuff just hit me up. I spend way too much time thinking of things for marvel and thats most of what me and wedge talk about on skype lol.

Shadow, what would you say is the most optimal combo of an overhead without xfactor?

Wedge, what combo is that? mid sharing the imputs :)? i play DP/Dante/strider and i never get much damage of a vajra confirm ;_;

Throws aren’t that great, but with assists you can do some damage.
Without an assist or dhc it would be;
•F+M, Katana H Teleport for spacing if needed , Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H xx Teleport, St.hxx Qcb+M, St.h xx Qcb+L ~Chimichanga, Katana M~H xx HHT
-Due to this one being harder it is less likely but it is probably the most damage I’ve done with no assists.
-A tip to land Chimi after qcb+L is to start mashing H right after it hits and you see it start to dim

Then there is a multi teleport one which can end with explosion but it requires you not having any teleports used up.
•F+m, Katana H, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, Teleport, St.hxx Qcb+M xx Teleport M, Katana M~H, Dash Katana M~H xx HHT or Katana M~H xx Malfunction xx Air HHT. (Damage: 675K~ no explosion/ 650K~ with explosion)

In the corner and you have no teleports left.
•F+m, Katana H, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, St.h xx Qcb+M, S, J.H, Malfunction xx Air HHT (Damage: 650k~)

If you have assists that allow you to pick up easier on the ground then you can modify combos to let you do dash + assist, Katana~chimi and save teleports.
such as these combos
•F+m, Katana H, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, Double Jump S, dash + call assist, Katana~chimi, Katana Chimi xx HHT

•F+m, Katana H, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.MMHS, Dash + call assist, Katana~chimi, Katana Chimi xx HHT

I really like Storm and Deadpool so I tried a combo out before work today.

So far I have:

(facing the corner)

Cr.LM, St.H, qcb+H, Dash S, MMHS, Katana~Chimichanga, Bolo, (land+call storm double typhoon), qcb+H, (typhoons hit OTG).

I need input on an ender or a better way to do this combo. I haven’t been playing Wade for long and appreciate any and all suggestions.

I can’t seem to think of an ender for double typhoon. I did Katana~Chimichanga, Bolo, (land+call storm double typhoon), qcb+H, (typhoons hit), jump and Bolo, and they flipped out beofre touching the ground.

I also tried Katana~Chimichanga, Dash+ Call Storm fM, Typhoon hits otg, fM, and that didn’t work either, they get hit by the full fM but don’t go into knockdown because of the last hit of typhoon.

Superjumping and catching them with guns hits, but isn’t a good idea because the guns push them down and out of the super.

Hrm…I’m not sure how to extend with Storm’s assist. Question is, do you want to? With whirlwind you can quick work L, whirlwind picks them up, Dash S, safe on block. If you have another extension assist, I could see that working well, and Storm’s a blast to play.

But yeah, anyone else got ideas for an ender? I got nothing. Double typhoon assist sounds pretty interesting too.

I was able to do with being midscren and after a QW doing Dash S+Assist and then doing J.HS and Bolo but its inconsistent.
It’s not really a combo extender its better used for throw set-ups to get a pick-up.
I would use Whirlwind because you can get a lot more out of it.

Anyone know if you can get anything off Level 3 other than jumping HHT?

dash katanarama.

Lvl 3, Katana H xx Teleport, S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H xx Teleport, Katana M~H into a few different enders.

Being able to do SRK+H~H into teleport means I can hard tag Frank and kill pretty much everyone off the level 3. Do you all get many uses for it?

Deadpool’s level 3 is pretty much only useful to counter maximum wesker. There’s literally no other time i’ve ever actually hit it in a practical match, i use it for some trollish throw setups but that’s about it

Spencers, Overzealous players and that’s about it. I just raw tag shit a lot instead of using a counter.

I’m going to head into the lab if anyone wants me to mess with their team or look for anything let me know. Marvel been getting kind of stale :3

Shadow, you want to give my team a whirl? I would be curious to see if you find anything I haven’t.

Sure. Idk if I’ll find anything though.
What’s your standard order, DP/Dante/Frank or Dp/Frank/Dante?

I know that dante/deadpool combos aren’t as strong as most people use. for example in the corner you can get a semi-difficult double volcano combo going.
You can do it midscreen but it’s a little finicky.

Corner: Whatever starter combo~~F+H + QW Assist, BC Volcano, Tk Volcano, J.H xx Airplay, Killer Bee, St.HS, J.h xx Qcf+H, Beehive, Backdash S and you can do whatever you want really from these shots

• You can mash them out or not.
    -after the wall bounce you can just do Hammer into Volcanoe/Beehive
    -you can do J.Qcf+H into Beehive I can never do it so I didn’t try

Dhc into deadpool got me like 985k

Edit again: Midscreen combo Whatever into F+H, BC, Volcano, J.h xx Airplay, J.H + Quickwork, St.h xx Qcf+M~M, S~HHHHH, F+H, etc
This will net you close to 963k with a DHC. This works off of S/Hammer as well and is actually optimal as shit.

Also found the best timing/way to do unblockable with dante/deadpool.
Grapple, Call Quickwork and then backdash as if you were plinking it. jump and Box dash H. Catches raw tags and is unblockable.
Or you can do forward Dash + assist then Box Dash H. They’ll raw tag on the otherside for a full punish
Side note: the forward dash one is probably the easier and better one to do lol. It crosses up as well as punishing tags so I’d go for that.

I actually knew most of those things. The best uses I have found for QW as an extension are at the end of a Dante combo in the corner. You do Beehive then fH+DP BC SRK+M (DP hits after) then jQCF+H and it resets the ground bounce for two more beehives. Great for meter and damage.

Been working on the unblockable reset too. I showed a bit of that in the video, but poorly.